+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748495051525354 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;4135105;
    So, there is speculation that Ms. Kreider is gonna marry purse-boy while she is in his homeland. God this woman makes me want to hurl (preferrably something at her lying mouth) Maybe if this is true, she will stay there!!!
    That would be an interesting legal development, considering that he is already married. I can't find any such speculation on the news threads. Must be some asinine blogger.

I agree, though, that she and her brood would probably be happier in Australia or New Zealand, for many reasons. Not the least of which would be Jon's inability to drag his ex into court (and lose) every few months.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Kate is tweeting up a storm and has one guy sending her pictures. She is putting a lot of info out there

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Kate is tweeting up a storm and has one guy sending her pictures. She is putting a lot of info out there
    People are losing interest in her. TLC needs her to reign them back in. I saw where she already upset a high school girl superfan when she asked her to take down her Kate avatar because "it was creepy"
    Last edited by Bunny555; 04-11-2011 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    People are losing interest in her. TLC needs her to reign them back in. I saw where she already upset a high school girl superfan when she asked her to take down her Kate avatar because "it was creepy"
    she's yesterdays news... bye bye!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

she is twitter twattering all the time now. Those poor kids

TLC needs to drop her like a bad habit

at least Jon has managed to get a real job and has done his best to stay out of the way of the cameras...which impresses me because he is not trying to cash in on anything he is just trying to get on with his life and doesn't want to be bothered and doesn't seem to want to bother anyone else...he wants to be able to spend time with his kids in private which is good they need that

as for Kate..why doesn't she take the hint and DISAPPEAR TOO
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

All of Kate's tweeting did nothing to stop the downward trajectory of viewers for the latest episodes. I just posted the ratings in the program thread and the April 18 episode got less than a million viewers. It's time for the show and Kate to go away!

Did you see that fromp at the Derby. She totally looked like an over dressed hooker. No class at all.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I actually like the dress and the earrings, and would wear them for an evening event. They don't say "hooker" to me. And, while it looks like a lampshade, the hat is not exactly over-the-top for Derby Day. It's Outlandish Hat Day, a time honored tradition.

I think it would have fit right in for the royal wedding service, too, where even tan antlers seemed appropriate.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

Justice is served. Kate couldn't BS her way out of paying the marriage counselor she claimed she didn't hire. I can imagine the next step is a medical defense: "Your honor, I'm medically incapacitated. My hand froze when I tried to write that 5-figure check. And I've got 8 -- EIGHT!! -- kids!"

News - Standard Speaker

ETA: Oops forgot to post a link to the original story about the lawsuit.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/07/kate-g...nergy-options/
    Last edited by MizDaisy; 05-18-2011 at 07:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread