+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Quite honestly, I think Jon is just jealous he got cut out of the Kate Plus 8 equation, and though she's immensely disliked, she did DWTS, got her TLC show back, and has had other opportunities since their split. While he's been seen as a womanizing deadbeat partier (not saying he's a deadbeat, as I believe he loves his children, but that's the image). I do hope he's got a better head on his shoulders and really believes what's right now. I think Jon went through a time after the split. Hopefully he's doing what he's going for the kids, and not out of spite. The kids always get hurt in nasty splits like this.

I think harder times are yet to come for the Gosselin kids. Not only having to deal with their parents actions and the tabloid scrutiny that followed, but also for their entire lives they've gotten everything handed to them, and their parents have made a living off of them. Eventually, all the freebies will dry up that they've come to expect, and I'm sure a lot of the money they earned while being on the show has long been spent. I've never felt anyone was really looking out for the interest of the kids, including those who went on any entertainment news show that pretended to care.

FORT Fogey

Would you be kind enough to provide your informational source for the custody hearing scheduled for Nov. 30th? It's not being reported anywhere that I can find, at least not in court schedules or legitimate news outlets.
    It appeared on Sept. 14 in the Reading Eagle, a local (Berks County) newspaper under "Reporter's Notebook" as "The Latest Scoop on the Gosselins," by Holly Herman. According to the RE: "Holly Herman is a 15-year veteran reporter covering state and federal courts", and writes a blog for the newspaper, "When the Gavel Falls." It's not a national publication, so I have no idea if it's considered a "legitimate news outlet."
    Last edited by MizDaisy; 11-12-2010 at 07:35 PM.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;4104374;
    It appeared on Sept. 14 in the Reading Eagle, a local (Berks County) newspaper under "Reporter's Notebook" as "The Latest Scoop on the Gosselins," by Holly Herman. According to the RE: "Holly Herman is a 15-year veteran reporter covering state and federal courts", and writes a blog for the newspaper, "When the Gavel Falls." It's not a national publication, so I have no idea if it's considered a "legitimate news outlet."
    September 14th explains it all. Thank you. That was prior to Jon Gosselin withdrawing his custody petition.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

After Jon posted comments on Twitter about an Oct. 13 hearing in which he petitioned the court to prevent the kids from being on TV (and lost), Kate's lawyer, Mark Momjian stated the court had ordered the parties not to comment on custody proceedings so Kate intended to respond "vigorously" to Jon's tweet "through the court." Who knows if that will happen, but they may be back in court in November after all!

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;4104478;
    After Jon posted comments on Twitter about an Oct. 13 hearing in which he petitioned the court to prevent the kids from being on TV (and lost), Kate's lawyer, Mark Momjian stated the court had ordered the parties not to comment on custody proceedings so Kate intended to respond "vigorously" to Jon's tweet "through the court." Who knows if that will happen, but they may be back in court in November after all!
    Yes, but not on a custody issue. The issue, if it comes to that, will be contempt charges against Jon for his defiance of a court order. And there is no hearing scheduled for November 30th.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 11-12-2010 at 08:47 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

Yes, but not on a custody issue. The issue, if it comes to that, will be contempt charges against Jon for his defiance of a court order.
    Of course. Just to be clear, the exact quote from Kate's lawyer in response to Jon's Twitter was:

"The court has previously entered an order restricting the parties from commenting on the underlying custody proceedings."
    Kate Gosselin laywer Mark Momjian blasts Jon's Twitter tirade - National Jon and Kate Plus 8 | Examiner.com

He went on to say he'd consult with Kate about the tweet and "respond vigorously" in court so I understood his comment to refer to Jon's Twitter message, not a custody hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;4104492;
    Of course. Just to be clear, the exact quote from Kate's lawyer in response to Jon's Twitter was:

Kate Gosselin laywer Mark Momjian blasts Jon's Twitter tirade - National Jon and Kate Plus 8 | Examiner.com

He went on to say he'd consult with Kate about the tweet and "respond vigorously" in court so I understood his comment to refer to Jon's Twitter message, not a custody hearing.
    Let's definitely be clear: the "underlying court proceedings" were about Jon's failed attempt to stop the filming of Kate Plus Eight.

The whole custody conversation was based on your post, which was inaccurate:

There is a custody hearing scheduled for November 30 and if this story is true, I hope there is representation for the kids to make sure they're getting what they need.

FORT Fogey

Let's definitely be clear: the "underlying court proceedings" were about Jon's failed attempt to stop the filming of Kate Plus Eight.
    Yes, I had mentioned that in my previous post:

After Jon posted comments on Twitter about an Oct. 13 hearing in which he petitioned the court to prevent the kids from being on TV (and lost)
    The whole custody conversation was based on your post, which was inaccurate:
    Yes, the date I posted earlier was incorrect, and you provided more current information in your previous post, so let's move on.

I am hearing rumblings that the expulsion involved injury to an adult. If true that sounds really bad.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

So, there is speculation that Ms. Kreider is gonna marry purse-boy while she is in his homeland. God this woman makes me want to hurl (preferrably something at her lying mouth) Maybe if this is true, she will stay there!!!

+ Reply to Thread