+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Re: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

This is funny. There's a new show that premiered on E! last night. It's a weekly fashion police show. Anyway, they had a segment where they played a game "celebrity or streetwalker" and they showed various bodies with the face blocked out and the panel had to guess if it was a celebrity of streetwalker. The last picture everyone was sure it was a streetwalker, but it ended up being Kate Gosselin.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts;4058768;
    This is funny. There's a new show that premiered on E! last night. It's a weekly fashion police show. Anyway, they had a segment where they played a game "celebrity or streetwalker" and they showed various bodies with the face blocked out and the panel had to guess if it was a celebrity of streetwalker. The last picture everyone was sure it was a streetwalker, but it ended up being Kate Gosselin.
    Ha Ha! I just came on here to see if anyone else saw it. I TOTALLY thought it was a "streetwalker".
    It has never bothered me the way she dresses with her new body and all heck why not show it off. I mean nothing she does effects me or my life. She earns and pays her way in life and as long as she stays off the welfare rolls she's fine in my book.

FORT Fogey

I don't think Kate necessarily looks like a streetwalker. Her clothes aren't that revealling, really. It's her aesthetic that is off. She chooses horrible colors and designs. If anything looks streetwalker-ish, it's her shoes. They are horrendous and trashy looking.

I find everything about kate to be skanky looking. her hair is horrid and looks like straw, looks like she just crawled out of bed. her makeup is too heavy. she "wears" a nasty expression most of the time, too. her shoes are horrid and the clothes she wears don't fit her right.

There was a time in between the heavier body and sweats and brown hair and the nasty skunk hairdo (or now, take your pick) when she almost looked kind of attractive. she was a bit more slender looking than she is now but not looking like she worked out alot. i think at that point she looked like a decently dressed mom. she didn't have to wear sweats, but she has just gone bats*** these days.

I don't find anything attractive about kate anymore. maybe it's because of her horrible personality. her newest show supposedly shows at least 4 of her kids getting sick and vomiting while on a deep sea fishing trip while she sits and complains about it. this type of stuff makes me very angry because it is so potentially embarrassing to those kids, and she doesn't give a ratt's butt. all she cares about is staying in the eye of the camera and money. the woman seems to have no soul. i don't think you can dress that up to look attractive no matter how hard you try. and she is trying way too hard. for what, i don't know. i suppose she's just gone totally nuts.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 09-12-2010 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax;4059123;
    I don't find anything attractive about kate anymore. maybe it's because of her horrible personality. her newest show supposedly shows at least 4 of her kids getting sick and vomiting while on a deep sea fishing trip while she sits and complains about it. this type of stuff makes me very angry because it is so potentially embarrassing to those kids, and she doesn't give a ratt's butt. all she cares about is staying in the eye of the camera and money. the woman seems to have no soul. i don't think you can dress that up to look attractive no matter how hard you try. and she is trying way too hard. for what, i don't know. i suppose she's just gone totally nuts.
    Or so money and fame hungry she doesn't care?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Tuning into Showbiz Tonight I saw Kate's got a new magazine cover for getting her body in shape (all by herself, or so she says). I heard she's been advising Bristol Palin for her upcoming stint on DWTS (run Bristol!) So because ratings for her show have tanked, her last book bombed, and the interest isn't there anymore, we'll probably be seeing a Kate dating show or her endorsing some diet product and lying that it helped her lose weight. It's winding down Kate, we can all hear it.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4062024;
    Tuning into Showbiz Tonight I saw Kate's got a new magazine cover for getting her body in shape (all by herself, or so she says).
    Remember kids, a woman's worth is all about her body and how much money she can get selling it. But only if you do it, all together now, "for the children."

Seems like she's got a copy of the "How to Become a Star with Absolutely No Talent" handbook. The sex tape can't be too far behind!

FORT Fogey

According to the article that accompanies the cover photo, Kate claims her new bod is "all real." Really. Of course, she admits to the tummy tuck since it's tough to deny something that was shown on national TV. But apparently the huge rack is simply a result of lots of exercise, or careful diet, or an optical illusion--but certainly not silicone implants! Anyone who's watched the early episodes of J&K+8 can see there's no way a "good bra" explains the significant difference in boobage that's frequently on display since it magically appeared about a year ago.

She also continues to deny a relationship with Steve, the handbag-carrier-- oops! "bodyguard"--by responding that the accusation is "absurd." There are photos of Kate and Steve at a resort in Cabo this week where TLC claims they're "on business." Just the two of them, no camera crews, and BTW a free trip to the same resort in Cabo was one of the gifts included in the Emmy gift bag.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;4062160;
    According to the article that accompanies the cover photo, Kate claims her new bod is "all real." Really. Of course, she admits to the tummy tuck since it's tough to deny something that was shown on national TV. But apparently the huge rack is simply a result of lots of exercise, or careful diet, or an optical illusion--but certainly not silicone implants! Anyone who's watched the early episodes of J&K+8 can see there's no way a "good bra" explains the significant difference in boobage that's frequently on display since it magically appeared about a year ago.

She also continues to deny a relationship with Steve, the handbag-carrier-- oops! "bodyguard"--by responding that the accusation is "absurd." There are photos of Kate and Steve at a resort in Cabo this week where TLC claims they're "on business." Just the two of them, no camera crews, and BTW a free trip to the same resort in Cabo was one of the gifts included in the Emmy gift bag.
    I think her boobs look too droopy to be implants. They just look like mom-boobs to me. As far as her private love life goes, I don't think she's obliged to answer questions about it honestly. It's really nobody's business.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

I think her boobs look too droopy to be implants. They just look like mom-boobs to me.
    Implants can look droopy when they're too big for your physique. Photos of Kate from just a couple of years ago clearly show Kate's natural build was nowhere near what she has now. Even allowing for post-pregnancy, age-related droopage, she didn't have that much to begin with to end up as large as she is now. The halter tops and bikini tops she's been photographed in during the last year reveal enhancement that has nothing to do with exercising or a push-up bra.
    As far as her private love life goes, I don't think she's obliged to answer questions about it honestly. It's really nobody's business.
    Actually, Kate has made her private life everyone's business. Her very public divorce, the new TV show featuring her life as a single mom, not to mention the numerous media appearances and print interviews in which she discusses her trials and travails as a single mom. She discusses details of her children's lives that the public has no right to know, so she herself is responsible for opening the door to public scrutiny of her own behavior.

+ Reply to Thread