+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

FORT Fogey

Re: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Elaine--thanks so much for that info. If that's true that it's made up--what a piece of work he is!

FORT Newbie

Turns out Homewrecking Hailey Glassman's tearful confession on The Insider about Jon Gosselin's emotional abuse was all a cheap ploy for attention and ca$$$h!

A source says:

"Jon actually made the decision to have Hailey go on air and bad mouth him. Jon and Hailey get paid for their appearances on these shows and they need the money. It was easy for Hailey to conjure tears, their lives are less than stellar right now, but Jon hasn't abused [her]…

"Jon doesn't have much money left and he is not currently searching for a real job. Jon still seeks money through his fame and notoriety. He really wants a reality show of his own, and he is stretching out every moment of the drama for a dollar."

How pathetic!

We're sure the break-up was carefully orchestrated as well so you can sell interviews when you eventually reunite! These HOrrendous publicity stunts are all you have!

The source continues:

"His managers, lawyers and publicists need to get something rolling for him or he won't be able to pay them. Jon doesn't have a big bank account loaded with money. He has to do something and this would have been funny, plus Hailey had no problem going along with the fake dates and pretending to be upset. She is along for the ride and enjoys being on TV."

Of course she does!

These two famewhores are made for each other!

Between the rabbis, the public apologies, The Insider, Michael Lohan, Octomom reality shows and the "CZs," we can honestly say we don't know what Douchebag Jon will do next to stretch out his 15 minutes!

One thing we will admit is that the douche is creative!

[Image via WENN.]

Posted: November 2, 2009 at 5:45

FORT Newbie

Sorry didn't mean to post it all, this all was from perez hilton...not my words

FORT Fogey

Perez--tell us how you really feel.

Elaine--thanks for posting this.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

If anyone saw the "apology" given by Jon - he is still talking smack about Kate. He complains how hard it is for a "man" to be home, taking care of kids, preparing meals, etc. Wow, it sucks to be you, Jon. I guess those things (which I'm quite sure are taken care of by the nannies and housekeepers) are considered "womens' work".

I'm amazed that Jon came up with the idea that Hailey go on tv and malign him. Best interests of the kids my ass.

And as for getting advice from Rabbi Shmuley - his resume lists "spiritual adviser to Michael Jackson." Yeah, sign me up for that guy!

Maybe if everyone just ignores them, they'll go away.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Newbie

Entertainment Tonight has really gone to the dogs when they have Hailey and Jon on there.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3741630;
    Maybe if everyone just ignores them, they'll go away.
    ^, best answer is to ignore them and then Jon and Kate will actually have to parent their own kids instead of being on the news. What a concept.

FORT Newbie

I watched Kate tonight on TLC, and i really don't think she was putting on.She was not taking stabs at Jon like he does her and i thought she was very truthful in her answers.I did have a lump in my throat at times, because her tears were real, not like the fake one's Hailey had.I think had Jon not gone wild maybe after some separation and counseling they may have got back together. It's such a shame for their children.He knows he blew it and thats why he's so down on Kate.

Kao

The children were mentioned like, once in that entire apology. And it was tacked on at the end, after he proclaimed his continued love for Hailey.

This man is unreal.

+ Reply to Thread