+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Re: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Finally!

Jon, Kate and Every Last Gosselin Taking a Stand - E! Online

I think this is good news! Would love to be a fly on the wall hearing who says what, and what the Queen Bee's thoughts are on this latest development.

And, yeah, Gloria Alred gets paws in on the action too!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm glad someone is finally stepping in for these kids and asking what's up. Hopefully they follow the money trail and make sure these kids have sufficent amounts for when they're older and insist they set them up trusts that only they can touch. Secondly, I'm hoping they take into account Kate's lavish spending and all the freebies she's received since putting her kids on TV and ask her seriously that she needs to work and stay on TV to support them? And maybe curb her spending habits. Maybe the judge and representative in question can also tell Kate and Jon to grow up, think of their kids, and stop dissing each other in public. I also hope they intervene and prevent TLC from putting her kids on TV. Kate wants to do her own reality show where she travels and is away from home, fine, but can Kate + 8 (as if their dad is totally out of the picture )

as if there wasn't enough crap Khate has tried to float out there, now she is mourning the "baby that never was" all over Billy Bush talking about wondering what the 7th baby might have been like. Jebus I wish someone would shut that heffer up

FORT Fogey

I don't know if it's true, but I read that in her new book, Kate says something like her kids are her "greatest belongings".

The other day, I saw an episode of Oprah where a safety expert was talking about how to identify/avoid abusive relationships. He said marriage started out as a property issue, i.e. once married, the husband now "owned" his wife and could control her in whatever way he wanted. The wife "belonged" to the husband.

He said that abusive men often view their partners in this way, i.e. as property.

He said that humans aren't property....he doesn't own his wife; he doesn't own his children.

Anyway, I thought the timing was interesting. Kate really does have control issues if she refers to her kids as "belongings", i.e. "property". I think this is her problem in ALL of her relationships.

I'm surprised she hasn't referred to them as her investment. That is an interesting choice of words to refer to your children of all things. In cases where parents have had multiples, especially to the extent of sextuplets, they refer to their kids as miracles. The Dugger family I don't think has any multiples in their family of 19 (or maybe they do, it's hard to keep track) but I've always heard the parents refer to their kids as just that, a blessing. I remember reading Michelle Duggar feeling overjoyed that she could still get pregnant at her age when she had her 19th. I have never doubted Kate doesn't love her kids; but I've also never thought her or her hubby's priorities have been straight once fame got their heads, and the money and fame started rolling in. What was an inspiring look at the life of a family of twins and sextuplets got to be a modern day Dionne quintuplet situation. The fact she refers to her kids as belongings solidies my opinion that she's not thinking.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3879512;
    The Dugger family I don't think has any multiples in their family of 19 (or maybe they do, it's hard to keep track) but I've always heard the parents refer to their kids as just that, a blessing.
    FYI - Jana & John-David are twins, as are Jedidiah & Jeremiah. Double blessings!
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;3879590;
    FYI - Jana & John-David are twins, as are Jedidiah & Jeremiah. Double blessings!
    I figured with 19 kids, there had to be twins in there somewhere Thanks! And yes, I'm sure the Duggers would never refer to their kids as belongings. Kate has serious issues. I hope there's a halt put on her new reality show featuring her kids, but I'm not betting on it.

I heard when she was on one of her many talk shows this week, she was asked what Jon does for a living but said she didn't know. I don't think he has a job, but I wonder if Kate wants to elude to the fact that he's a dead beat or not as involved as he's trying to portray to try and make her look better. How could you not know or not want to answer what you're ex is doing for a living, unless it's something scandalous?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Personally, unless you are in court, I think it's inappropriate to comment on your ex's job status, just for nosy people's sake.

Let the "nosies" ask him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It is not like he has had a job for the past few years. I know neither has Kate.
    There's no place like home!

Normally I'd agree, and extend it to why does anyone care about all things Gosselin? I had seen their show before, and looking back, I just can't believe that was popular. Except where Kate is concerned, I feel like she's being vague for a reason and not because she doesn't think it's anyone's business.

+ Reply to Thread