+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Re: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

what was the name of the play houses the kids got?

Crooked Houses

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Hailey Glassman Scores Reality TV Show | PopEater.com

Hailey Glassman is planning on becoming a star like her ex-boyfriend Jon Gosselin.

Glassman tells RadarOnline.com that she's moving to Los Angeles to film a reality show.

"I'm moving out in August and probably moving to the Santa Monica area," she says. "I was offered to do a show called 'Starting Over,' which will be about me leaving New York and all the negative behind me."

"I don't know LA at all, I could love it, I could be the biggest trainwreck. My mom is so upset, but I have to grow up. Living in my parents' house is going to keep me a little girl forever. I have to be out on my own. I need to find my passion again and figure out who I am. The world only knows me as the tabloid Hailey. Hopefully through this show they'll see me for who I really am," she adds.

Glassman will also take part in the Celebrity Boxing Circuit. "I was approached to fight and I'm meeting my opponent next week," she said. "I'm going to try not to hit her too hard, I don't want to damage her implants."

Hailey and Jon dated for several months after his split from his wife, Kate Gosselin. The Gosselin family life was chronicled on 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.'

FORT Fogey

I feel so badly for Jon. Yes, I know he made some really bad decisions, but they were all in the aftermath of Kate's decision to ditch him. Running confused, scared, and lonely, and probably guided by people with far less media savvy than TLC, the guy did a number on his own reputation.

If I were him, I'd be so angry, I could hardly see straight.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Jon's behavior didn't seem that uncommon when you think about it. I still think he's a tool, but not quite the douche anymore (of course having to see his ex-wife constantly while he's currently taking a backseat helps ) I think Jon had a lot of people take advantage of him after the divorce, but that's what happens when you try to go back to when you were 18 and before it all began. He and Kate were fairly young when they became parents, weren't they?

I guess nowadays, to heck with being on a reality show for fame. Just become a mistress, a stage parent, or latch onto a D-lister in his time of stupidity and you become Hailey Glassman. I can't even believe anyone would want to watch a show with her. And because of that, Jon and Kate will never go away.

saw on the cover of a magazine that Khate has her eyes set on Jake P from the Bachelor. RUN jake RUN

I don't feel sorry for Jon whatsoever. Given how reckless he's been without Kate, it's perhaps no surprise that Kate had to be so controlling with him. Don't get me wrong. I'm no Kate fan, but at least she's been relatively responsible (particularly prior to her DWTS stint which coincidentally makes no sense to me whatsoever).

The most recent news is that Jon has a new lawyer and he's filed a petition for sole custody of the kids once again given how Kate has abandoned them now that she's on TV again. She's working! What is he doing to support those kids? The gall of that man knows no bounds.

Sorry. Just can't feel sorry for him...or for Kate reallly. Kids get all my sympathy.

I do feel for Jon, purely because, from my observations of the show I believe him to be the better parent.
    Better in the sense that he seemed to be far more loving and actually enjoyed spending time with his children.
    I felt he was very put upon by Kate, who also never missed an opportunity to put him down.
    At times he would give as good as he got, but generally I felt most of the nastiness flowed in one direction.
    His messing around with various women after the separation is not something I condone, but I think he's been treated poorly by TLC as well who see Kate as the cash cow and have supported her to the hilt.
    I did read that she's having nannies stay with the children while she's in L.A. instead of letting Jon stay with them.
    This seems like a spiteful tit for tat act after she turned up at the house on Jon's weekend and asked to have the kids instead of him leaving them with a baby-sitter.
    The police were called and she was told to leave the property.
    It seems to me that, if the story is true, she might be refusing to let him look after them as payback.
    From what I've seen of her she's more than capable of that kind of pettiness.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Kate seems to be a very spiteful person. She always claims that she's doing what's best for the kids. However, if she's gone to Hollywood to do DWTS, then it would be better for the kids to have Jon there than a slew of nannies.

If she truly wants us to believe that she wants their best interest, then she needs to stop using them against Jon.

Wasn't the babysitter she didn't want Jon leaving the kids with one of his "girlfriends"? Seems to me she's at home quite often, doesn't she only fly to L.A. to shoot the show? She's no worse then any other person that works away from home and leaves their kids with nannies while they're gone - which would be pretty much anyone that works on tv. I think Jon is suing for custody because he wants his name back in the headlines and he's jealous of her being in the press so much. IMO.

+ Reply to Thread