+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

FORT Fanatic

Re: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Twenty hours was not worth it! I'm all for change, and I liked the short curly softer look she had on The View.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3788247;
    Twenty hours was not worth it! I'm all for change, and I liked the short curly softer look she had on The View.
    I also liked the softer short do she had on The View. This looks like a bunch of extentions stuck on the ends of her short hair. I think once her hair grows out it'll look much better w/out the extension.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;3788229;
    Interesting that these photos, taken the same day the People cover appeared on the Internet, show Kate looking very different. I guess it's possible to cram those long extensions under a hat, but why do that after spending 20 hours having them put in to transform into "Kate Clean Slate." You can also tell how much photoshopping was done to the People cover, where Kate's face, neck and body appear much slimmer.

PHOTOS: Kate Gosselin Covers Mop with News Boy Hat Kate Gosselin Jan. 6 - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News
    Crap. She looks ROUGH. Like an all weekend bender.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Seriously, I am surprised that anyone really cares about her hair.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

All I can say is WOW, I want my next picture taken by whomever took hers. What a touch up.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fogey

Seriously, I am surprised that anyone really cares about her hair.
    For me, it's not so much about the hair, it's about the PR effort to reinvent Kate, which happens to include a new hair-do. With the ink barely dried on the divorce papers, she's now "Kate Clean Slate," who hasn't ruled out dating (according to the People article), and ready for her (photoshopped) close-up on the cover of People. The kids are still reeling from the collapse of their parents' marriage, and Kate says in the article they're in counseling. Kate has 20 hours to spend getting ugly hair extensions, but I suspect the kids are less affected by the silly hair-do than what's become of their mother.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

She looks like a Baywatch Wanna-Be. I almost imagine that she's hired someone to walk in front of her with a fan so her tresses blow in the breeze.

Twenty hours in the salon? Seriously???

Some people are in and out of the hospital for surgery in less time.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

Sometimes I find myself going on youtube just to watch Nancy Grace really give it to Jon Gosselin. It is so enjoyable! I love seeing the look on that guy's face. Too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;3788432;
    The kids are still reeling from the collapse of their parents' marriage, and Kate says in the article they're in counseling.
    Can't they do anything privately? I'm sure if Kate and TLC had their way, cameras would be rolling during the counseling sessions.
    CYA

FORT Regular

My wife gave birth in less time.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3788442;
    She looks like a Baywatch Wanna-Be. I almost imagine that she's hired someone to walk in front of her with a fan so her tresses blow in the breeze.

Twenty hours in the salon? Seriously???

Some people are in and out of the hospital for surgery in less time.

+ Reply to Thread