+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

FORT Fogey

Re: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

If it's true about Hailey's family paying his rent
    According to Hailey, she and Jon split the rent, and her parents paid her half of the rent, which she claims Jon was pocketing.

Jon Gosselin Stole My Rent Money, Claims Hailey Glassman | RadarOnline.com

I wonder what he'll do for money now since apparently he's got no financial means
    It's a popular myth that Jon has no money. However, the judge ruled that Jon has to pay a 5-figure child support. There is no public record of Jon's financial means, but the judge would have had access to that kind of information in order to determine an amount he believed Jon would be able to pay.

And the circus goes on and on.

Kate Gosselin's Got a New Dating Show? | PopEater.com

Oh no, say it ain't so. Sources tell me the newly-single Kate Gosselin is in discussions to star in a new reality show -- this time focusing on finding new (and hopefully snipped) love! "Love her or hate her, people are fascinated by Kate," a TV executive tells me. "she has a lot of mouths to feed and Kate looking for love will certainly put bread on the table."

But before you return your TV to Best Buy, take note that the idea hasn't been greenlighted yet. "It's still in the development stage," says one insider -- and let's hope it stays there. Kate, we all want you to find love, but this time around, maybe keep the cameras out of it.

Did you all see the new gossip mag with Kate and her new hair (um) doo? disgusting

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

Hmmm. Wonder how many unemployed, divorced mothers of 8 kids get to spend 20 hours with a celebrity hairstylist to get their hair done in a style that's guaranteed to require lots of follow-up care.

Let's list them all:

1. Kate Gosselin

Anyone else want to jump in here?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;3787462;
    Hmmm. Wonder how many unemployed, divorced mothers of 8 kids get to spend 20 hours with a celebrity hairstylist to get their hair done in a style that's guaranteed to require lots of follow-up care.

Let's list them all:

1. Kate Gosselin

Anyone else want to jump in here?
    I would guess that anyone that has made the kind of money that Kate has made would qualify or anyone that knows someone that would foot the bill to have it done would also qualify to be on that list.

If she did it for money and someone paid her, HEY! more power to her. At least she isn't sitting around trying to collect welfare.

There's no way that mess on her head took 20 hours to put in, total exaggeration.
    I think longer hair suits her, but that particular style is hideous.
    It looks like "hostage hair", or as if she's trying to grow out a mullet.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

[Cue music from Psycho shower scene] Good grief, that's scary! If she paid for that mess she was robbed (correction: the kids were robbed, since it's their money)! And if it was free, well, it's more proof that you get what you pay for. She looks ridiculous and desperate.

I saw a poll on one of the gossip sites.

Do you like Kate Gosselin's new hair?

Yes, it's a huge improvement.
    No, I prefer the reverse-mullet / dead-porcupine weave.
    I despise everything about this woman.

The results.

60%
    Yes, it's a huge improvement.
    11%
    No, I prefer the reverse-mullet / dead-porcupine weave.
    28%
    I despise everything about this woman.

If I spent 20 hours getting my hair done, I'd sure expect better results than what I've seen. I do not like her....at all, but I can understand wanting to start anew and being open to change but the pics I've seen almost seem like a joke. It was not a good weave job IMO.
    CYA

Funny how Jon always commented on how he liked her long blonde hair (when she was doing the short natural brunette deal).

Now that she has washed that man right out of her life....she goes back to long blonde hair!?!

I think it looks awful, hope she did not pay too much of her childrens' money to have it done, and if it did indeed take 20 hours, she is as insane as I believe her to be.

Also hope at least one of the kids yanks on it!

FORT Fogey

Interesting that these photos, taken the same day the People cover appeared on the Internet, show Kate looking very different. I guess it's possible to cram those long extensions under a hat, but why do that after spending 20 hours having them put in to transform into "Kate Clean Slate." You can also tell how much photoshopping was done to the People cover, where Kate's face, neck and body appear much slimmer.

PHOTOS: Kate Gosselin Covers Mop with News Boy Hat Kate Gosselin Jan. 6 - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News

+ Reply to Thread