+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

I can't help but ask: Jon Who?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3779237;
    I can't help but ask: Jon Who?
    And, "who cares?"

Seriously, I just chalk this up to another desperate attempt by Jon to stay in the news. Tiger bumped him out of the headlines, and now he's trying to get back in.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3779249;
    And, "who cares?"

Seriously, I just chalk this up to another desperate attempt by Jon to stay in the news. Tiger bumped him out of the headlines, and now he's trying to get back in.
    Even though we discuss it I really hope it doesn't mean most of us care. I know I don't I wish the media would take a break from intensely covering stories like balloon boy, the White House party crashers, Jon & Kate, Levi, the Kardashians, Paris Hilton, and maybe they'd realize that there is life beyond these famous for nothing desperate for the spotlight folks.

This is another story that'll go nowhere for Jon. Tiger is still hot in the press and the media can only cover the same stuff about this break in for nothing. If Hailey is cleared, then all focus will turn to him. People magazine conducted a poll and over 70% of posters believe Jon did it for attention. Maybe it was his attorney. He seems as desperate for the spotlight as Jon.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think that Richard Heene is being his press agent. Sounds like his kind of trademarked idiocy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kao

Just to make this tale of woe more interesting: around Christmas Hailey tweeted that she (but more likely Mummy and Daddy since she doesn't, you know, have a JOB) was splitting the rent on the apartment. She would give Jon her half of the rent so he could pay the management company. She found out from the building manager that Jon was pocketing the money and not paying the rent. :/

She mentioned before that her family was afraid that Jon was trying to live off them, but that was probably the last straw for her.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3779249;
    And, "who cares?"

I bet Tiger would gladly hand the spotlight back over to Jon.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

The drama just gets better and better (and more petty and childish) when it comes to Jon:

Star Magazine | News | Hailey Says Jon Attacked Her

Hailey Says Jon Attacked Her
    December 30, 2009

Hailey Glassman has filed a harassment complaint with the NYPD claiming Jon Gosselin pushed her against a wall and verbally abused her on Dec. 20 after seeing a photo of her with another man.

Jon allegedly pushed Hailey in their Manhattan apartment because he was jealous over a picture taken of Hailey kissing boxing promoter Damon Feldman, a source told The New York Post.

Jon's attorney denies harassing Hailey. "Jon is a lover, not a fighter...He's been rumored to steal a kiss here and there, but he has never been accused of landing a sucker punch."

Hailey's lawyer told RadarOnline.com, "She's upset about the whole thing as she should be because it has gotten this much interest. She's trying to move on with her life."
    I think they're both in on all of this-the apartment ransacking and burglary, and now this. Didn't Hailey admit once that she lied about how horrible their relationship was solely for publicity?

FORT Fogey

I think Hailey's accusation is just a bargaining device: you drop charges against me, I'll drop charges against you.

The security camera at Jon's apartment proves he didn't have time to ransack the apartment after he returned on Saturday.

EXCLUSIVE: Security Tape Proves Jon Gosselin Didn't Stage Burglary, Says Lawyer | RadarOnline.com

A security tape shows that Jon Gosselin was in his apartment for only 60 seconds before leaving to report a burglary to building management, proving he didnít stage the break-in
    And people.com is reporting that Jon and Hailey are now trying to resolve their differences without involving the NYPD. Jon won't press charges if she returns what he says is his (e.g., the TV, the Wii).

Jon Gosselin and Hailey Glassman: Peace Talks? - Hailey Glassman, Jon Gosselin : People.com

Oh, brother. Childish, much?!

As I said, they are desperate to stay in the spotlight any ole which way they can.

The more I hear about Jon the less sympathy I have for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3780498;
    Oh, brother. Childish, much?!

As I said, they are desperate to stay in the spotlight any ole which way they can.

The more I hear about Jon the less sympathy I have for him.
    It's why I think it's all a big old hoax in the first place. I agree with the poster who asked why he'd have his kids Wii if they have never visit him in NY If it's true about Hailey's family paying his rent, I wonder what he'll do for money now since apparently he's got no financial means.

"Resolve differences"-meaning they'll again kiss and make-up?

And I really don't think Jon's attorney does him any favors, though at this point I think he deserves him.

+ Reply to Thread