+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

FORT Fanatic

Re: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Heard also that Kate's show with Paula Dean is a no go. Kate got the boot because she was too controversial.

Saw photos of Hailey swapping spit with someone else a few weeks ago.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

LIke it's a surprise that Hailey would be gone as soon as the $$$$$ dried up and the presents stopped coming. Poor Jon is right.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3776610;
    Heard also that Kate's show with Paula Dean is a no go. Kate got the boot because she was too controversial.

Saw photos of Hailey swapping spit with someone else a few weeks ago.
    I heard that it was the show that was a "no go" since they have not been able to sell it yet. Heard that Paula Deen doesn't want anyone that will upstage her and so far each "co-host" has had better input on the topics then she has had.
    I think the show sounds boring. A group of "working moms" get together and talk about todays topics.
    IMO as soon as a "mom" makes more then $300,000+ a yr for working 5 hours TOPS a day (research and filming) for 5 non consecutive months, she no longer qualifies as a "working mom".

can you imagine if she had married Jon and gone off like this with the kids around?

OMG, poor Jon came home and found his place ransacked. Bad girl Hailey

Jon Gosselin's NYC Apartment Vandalized - omg! news on Yahoo!

Jon Gosselin's apartment in New York City has been vandalized, UsMagazine.com confirms.

The reality star, 32, found his bachelor pad burglarized and ransacked when he returned on Saturday after spending Christmas with his eight children in Pennsylvania, his rep tells Us.

"This is no minor incident," Gosselin's rep tells Us. "The police are investigating. He walked into his apartment and it was a disaster. The couch was cut up, his kids' Wiii is missing, his blu ray DVD player is gone, the pots and pans are gone, the couch was sliced up, all of his clothes and shoes are all sliced and torn up. And the knives were left in there."

According to a source, there was $100,000 worth of damage. In addition, a source claims the word "cheater" was carved into the bed headboard and that a butcher knife was used to slice open the mattress.

Another source adds that there was a note on the counter with a knife sticking through it with the signature of what appears to be that of ex-girlfriend Hailey Glassman.

"Is it convenient that Hailey was just there and moved out this week?" the source says. "Everything was fine, they were friends, talking from time to time, him and Kate are cool and he has to come home to the city to this? Who else would do this? It's sick, like a case of Fatal Attraction."

Although it is still unclear if Glassman, 22, ransacked the apartment, she posted her frustration about her living situation with Gosselin on Twitter Friday.

"FYI That apartment everyone calls Jon's apartment was my apartment as well," she Twittered. "We split rent! He's been living off my family and I."

She also posted that her family "found out a week ago he's been pocketing our rent money 'n not paying the rent!"
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

A woman scorned? Most likely. Comparing it to a jealous lover Fatal Attraction style? I think Jon's trying to flatter himself too much there. In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if he did this himself or hired someoe to ransack his apartment for him. Yes, I think he's that desperate for the spotlight.

But if Hailey did in fact do this, once again Jon shows he's got a great choice in people to hang out with.

FORT Fogey

This whole thing reeks of another one of Jon's lies. One gossip site had pics of hailey's items in the back of a moving van the day before this supposedly happened. The items included a bed frame and mattress. So if she took the bed then how could Jon have come home to find a word carved in the headboard? And why did he have his kids Wii? They have never been to the NYC apt?
    And he said that a 100 year old Ming Vase worth thousands of dollars, was smashed to pieces. Sorry but if the "Ming" vase was just 100 yrs old then it is a fake and not worth anything.
    And as hard up for cash as Jon is, if he did own a anything worth thousands he'd hock it in a heart beat. Look what he did to his kids for money

Nope! Don't believe one bit of this lie.

Keep it up Jon and you can be Balloon Boy's dads cell mate!!

FORT Fogey

So if she took the bed then how could Jon have come home to find a word carved in the headboard?
    The note wasn't left on the headboard.

In addition, the Police Department seized a note that had been affixed to Jon’s bedroom dresser by a butcher knife that was speared through the note into the wooden dresser -
    Jon Gosselin Says "Troubled & Sick Perpetrator" Trashed His Apartment | RadarOnline.com

I have no idea who's zoomin' who in this ridiculous circus act, so I'm waiting for the NYPD to get it all sorted out.

I heard that it was the show that was a "no go" since they have not been able to sell it yet. Heard that Paula Deen doesn't want anyone that will upstage her and so far each "co-host" has had better input on the topics then she has had.
    According to this article, Kate was never going to be a co-host.

She was never contracted to be on the panel," the source says. "She was just meant to be a guest."
    Kate Gosselin: Never Actually on the Deen's List? - E! Online
    Last edited by MizDaisy; 12-28-2009 at 07:13 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;3778611;
    The note wasn't left on the headboard.
    I didn't say the note was left on the head board. Based on what the article said:
    Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;3777720;
    Jon Gosselin's NYC Apartment Vandalized - omg! news on Yahoo!
    In addition, a source claims the word "cheater" was carved into the bed headboard and that a butcher knife was used to slice open the mattress.

I said:

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3777788;
    This whole thing reeks of another one of Jon's lies. [B]One gossip site had pics of hailey's items in the back of a moving van the day before this supposedly happened. The items included a bed frame and mattress.
    So if she took the bed then how could Jon have come home to find a word carved in the headboard?

FORT Fogey

I didn't say the note was left on the head board. Based on what the article said:
    Okay, but the point remains the same. The alleged message was a note pinned to the dresser, not carved into a headboard.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Reports on major news outlets now indicate a belief that Jon made it all up to get back at Hayley. Or is he so desperate he's now going for insurance fraud?

Jon, your 15 minutes are up. Get a job and start paying child support, sir.

+ Reply to Thread