+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

FORT Fogey

Re: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Quote Originally Posted by bloodelfpriest;3767429;
    All I know is if Kate makes more money, which will probably happen, she'll be paying Jon alimony.
    Bloodelfpriest--hi.

I'm not sure that will automatically be the case since there are major child support issues here.

Do we know which state they got married in?

They got married in PA.

FORT Newbie

Jon does not deserve alimony...he's just to sorry to work...oops, work anything but his mouth and the fence...anyone that believes anything that comes from his mouth is not comprehending what he is saying. Kate went on Business trips to support her family. Jon was fired from his IT job...no one made him quit...Kate sure didn't.

Hibernating

Quote Originally Posted by bloodelfpriest;3767429;
    All I know is if Kate makes more money, which will probably happen, she'll be paying Jon alimony.
    After their last arbitration meeting in November, it was reported that neither Jon or Kate were requesting any spousal support, so I don't think it will be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Lurk;3767733;
    After their last arbitration meeting in November, it was reported that neither Jon or Kate were requesting any spousal support, so I don't think it will be an issue.
    That's what I heard as well. There will of course be child support needing to be paid by Jon since it's reported that he'll not be the custodial parent.

I knew the judge would uphold the TLC contract, it's pretty explicit in what Jon can or cannot do, he just chose to ignore it. They kept saying that they'd fight the issue, but then Jon didn't even show up for court.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3768358;
    That's what I heard as well. There will of course be child support needing to be paid by Jon since it's reported that he'll not be the custodial parent.

I knew the judge would uphold the TLC contract, it's pretty explicit in what Jon can or cannot do, he just chose to ignore it. They kept saying that they'd fight the issue, but then Jon didn't even show up for court.
    Some states now take both parent's income into account regardless of custody before determining child support. Since neither parent is actually employed and the children are the bread winners of the family really neither parent should get child support.

TMZ is reporting that the divorce is final. In another story they said Jon has to pay a 5 figure child support payment and now can't afford it due to the judge's ruling that he did in fact breach his contract. It also stated that kate retains primary custody and he has visitation.

You gotta love the irony. He put the kabosh on Kate plus 8, thus ending both of their paychecks because he thought he could go right on making money with other outlets. Now that he can't he's broke. Guess he'll need to take back that car he gave Hailey and get rid of the expensive bachelor pad.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3771957;
    TMZ is reporting that the divorce is final. In another story they said Jon has to pay a 5 figure child support payment and now can't afford it due to the judge's ruling that he did in fact breach his contract. It also stated that kate retains primary custody and he has visitation.

You gotta love the irony. He put the kabosh on Kate plus 8, thus ending both of their paychecks because he thought he could go right on making money with other outlets. Now that he can't he's broke. Guess he'll need to take back that car he gave Hailey and get rid of the expensive bachelor pad.
    If his lawyer gave him the advice or go ahead to end the TLC show and the "okay" to engage in breach of contract activities with other parties he was given terrible advice.

I bring this up since his supposed attorney has been so prominent in the various court appearances etc. IMO he got rid of his first lawyer because they were trying to tell him that he could NOT engage in activities with other companies etc which would put him in breach of the TLC contrct

So he got himself a lawyer who seemed to think that would be "okay."

Ooops.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Well, in his own fantasy world he's too famous to work. Eventually Jon and Kate are going to get that humbling reality when the cameras go away, the tabloids move on, and any offer they get stops coming in. And of course no more freebies because they don't have their show. What will they do then? Do they really think this will keep going until the day they die? And it's obvious they can't manage money, which is why I hope there's money set aside for the kids that these two greedy mediawhores can't touch.

His attorney seems as hungry for fame as he does, if not more Why did Jon really think he could get away with all of this when he had signed an iron clad contract, and then turns around and sues TLC because they're doing what legally they have the right to do? I wonder where this will leave poor Jonny boy once they get through with him. He's not going to win. And by then, he may not have any offers, unless he finds another dysfunctional D-list dad to hang around with and any woman that'll come near him. Funny that people used to pity him for being married to Kate.

FORT Fogey

Heard that Horley is moving out of the NYC pad. Poor poor Jon. Literally. POOR Jon.
    Who woulda thunk that she would bail the minute that he got poor?

+ Reply to Thread