+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Re: About Jon and Kate Plus Or Minus Eight

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3754963;
    I am glad this show is ending so I will never have to see Kate's face as she tries to play the martyred little wife.

A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

so is it ending for good? i thought that was up in the air?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I thought Kate was possibly getting her own show without the kids Not that I really care, as I won't be watching, anyway. But I'd like these two to get a harsh reality check and realize their priorities, and that no one really likes them or wants them around. Obviously it's been a reality check already with the media closing in with all the horrible front covers and the public just saying eh and saying they're bad parents. Jon complains about TLC ruining his image and other business opporunities-what exactly did he have going for him? And what will he have going for him? He wanted to do a reality show with Dennis Rodman and Michael Lohan for pete's sake! And TLC ruined his image? All that was missing in the group was Levi Johnston.

According to TLC, Kate's new show is scheduled for release next Spring. She does have her minions who will lay in wait of her every word. As long as this show doesn't involve the children, let her see how far her "fame" takes her!

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;3754957;
    i have always wondered about this, i do not watch the show but my mom does and she thought it was always strange that her parents and his parents were never shown (now maybe they were but not on the episodes she watched) and i remember her saying to me she thought maybe it was because jon wasn't white that her family had nothing to do with them, i said to her, i didn't think that was the case and that it was she who cut them off

or i thought maybe the families cut them off because they didn't agree with the decision to have 8 kids and had a "its your problem now" mentality

but to her that her father's church had made donations and that she rejected them? that woman deserves everything she gets!
    Jon's family has been shown on the show and he remains close to them according to reports. Kate is estranged from her family - she was still close to her brother but not any more. She also has a history of cutting out friends. Anyone heard about Beth lately? The people in her last neighborhood were quoted as saying that Jon was okay but Kate was a diva (paraphrasing, it's been a couple of months since I read it) and she had problems with many (most? all?) of the volunteers who helped after the tups were born. That does NOT excuse Jon's very poor behavior since leaving Kate. He's behaved like a 17 year old with a poor up-bringing. However, Kate's inability to maintain relationships with friends and family seems to say that she believes the old saying, "everyone's crazy but me and thee and I have doubts about thee!" Everyone in her life can't be bad and wrong. Why doesn't she have lasting relationships?
    As for her having her own show, I can't imagine anyone wanting to watch it. (And no, I don't want to watch Jon, either.)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I watched a clip on Inside Edition today that showed Jon going to the courthouse and taking a bouquet of roses to Kate as a peace offering (she rejected them). He also said he could easily go back and live with having a regular 9-5 job

And I'm sure the roses were more for show than caring about any peace offering with Kate. I think his attorney is loving the limelight as much as Jon. He always seems to speak for Jon when he's asked a simple question.

I am so glad that tonight is the last episode ever of Jon & Kate Plus 8. Hopefully that would also mean that this thread is closed forever.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3755899;
    I am so glad that tonight is the last episode ever of Jon & Kate Plus 8. Hopefully that would also mean that this thread is closed forever.
    Oh no of course not. This thread is about the doings of Kate and Jon--their divorce and the legal aspects of any settlements and Jon's new girlfriends etc etc.

There's a thread on "Other Reality Shows" that's about what happens on the show.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3756120;
    Oh no of course not. This thread is about the doings of Kate and Jon--their divorce and the legal aspects of any settlements and Jon's new girlfriends etc etc.

There's a thread on "Other Reality Shows" that's about what happens on the show.

Sorry to disappoint you.
    Um...that thread was closed and this one started here when that happened.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

There was a five hour Arbitration session yesterday. I suspect that they ironed out a lot of the issues because 5 horus is a loooonnnggg session. I've been part of a one-hour session and that seemed long and gruelling. I think they really are trying to work out the details of the divorce.

And nobody said anything when they came out of the session so I suspect that there is stipulation that they not talk about the specifics of the arbitration in public.

IMO that's a good thing. They can work things out without getting all sorts of unwanted--and unneeded--input.

+ Reply to Thread