+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farrah Fawcett Dead at 62

Re: Farrah Fawcett Dead at 62

just read that her funeral will be held on Tuesday June 30...RIP..my sympathies to the family
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

What a shame such a beautiful soul! May she fly with the angels

I barely saw any coverage about Farrah Fawcetts funeral today. Totally overshadowed by the insanity around MJ's death, Will, children, drug addiction, etc. I thought that was sad. She deserved proper coverage even though her funeral wasn't a huge massive event.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3536744;
    I barely saw any coverage about Farrah Fawcetts funeral today. Totally overshadowed by the insanity around MJ's death, Will, children, drug addiction, etc. I thought that was sad. She deserved proper coverage even though her funeral wasn't a huge massive event.
    The family probably preferred it that way, I know I would.
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

I am kind of glad there wasn't a circus. It should be focusing on the family and not the fans anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by famita;3536789;
    I am kind of glad there wasn't a circus. It should be focusing on the family and not the fans anyway.
    Me too. What grace and style she had. I watched Farrah's Story and admired her strenght and courage during her battle with cancer. I'm sorry she is gone, but glad she is no longer suffering.

I'm glad that the family was maybe given a bit more privacy during this time, but at the same time kind of sad that the media has all but ignored her since Michael Jackson passed. Farrah was a lovely, talented woman who showed incredible faith and courage. I hope her loved ones find peace.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

She wwas a very courageous soul in the end. May she rest in peace. I also heard little about her funeral coverage and yet her final days had gotten so much coverage because of the documentary that it's only fitting that the actual event allowed for the family to grieve in some sort of peace. They shared her while she was dying, only right they had her to themselves to put her to rest.

I don't like the way media outlets are trying to make a story out of nothing (but not surprised). It's all over the place that Farrah left her estate to Redmond, not Ryan. That last part is unnecessary. It's like they're trying to make it sound as if she snubbed him on purpose. The will was made in 2007, they weren't married, and Redmond is their son. I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan wasn't already aware of her wishes and he probably didn't expect anything anyway. But I guess the need to sensationalize everything is status quo for the media.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3620314;
    I don't like the way media outlets are trying to make a story out of nothing (but not surprised). It's all over the place that Farrah left her estate to Redmond, not Ryan. That last part is unnecessary. It's like they're trying to make it sound as if she snubbed him on purpose. The will was made in 2007, they weren't married, and Redmond is their son. I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan wasn't already aware of her wishes and he probably didn't expect anything anyway. But I guess the need to sensationalize everything is status quo for the media.
    Huh, the media is making a fuss that she left her estate to her son?? That is what most parents do. Ryan has his own money and problems and his own kids (including Redmond) and grandkids. Why in the world would Farrah leave anything to Ryan?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast