+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

FORT Fanatic

Re: Michael Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3685047;
    Chitex--I heard that same story.
    So that's at least two of us.
    Thanks Wind, now I know I'm in good company!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It also sounds like a very good idea.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Last edited by KeepItReal; 09-04-2009 at 01:43 PM.

He's interred in the same private mausoleum with Clark Gable, Jimmy Stewart, et al. I am hoping nobody can ever break into it and that they all get their privacy. Speaking of which, there were a myriad of reporters who either hovered in planes above, or stalked as close by as they could in order to report on this news. They even surrounded the restaurant afterward that housed the private memorial dinner.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3690449;
    He's interred in the same private mausoleum with Clark Gable, Jimmy Stewart, et al. I am hoping nobody can ever break into it and that they all get their privacy. Speaking of which, there were a myriad of reporters who either hovered in planes above, or stalked as close by as they could in order to report on this news. They even surrounded the restaurant afterward that housed the private memorial dinner.
    Michael can't even get a way from reporters in death either. Did U see La toya was going to be a guest host on the view?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wonder why they didn't build Michael a private mausoleum? For what they've spent...they bought 12 spots inside the current one...I would think they could have done that.

And I wish they'd stop using the word "bury" when the word they need is "entomb".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3691149;
    Michael can't even get a way from reporters in death either. Did U see La toya was going to be a guest host on the view?
    He sure cannot. It's really a shame.

It seems like everybody is going to be a guest host on the View while Elisabeth is on maternity. It's part of a Master Plan to make people actually WANT Elisabeth to return.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

From what I understood, no one can get in the masoleum except by special card, so fans will not be able to visit. Michael is entombed under a replica of The Last Supper.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

ET did a very lengthy report on the funeral last night. It contained a lot of video and was about 10 minutes+ in length. I am sure it is posted on the ET website.

FORT Fanatic

Now Randy Jackson has spoken out against outlets that showed video of the service, and wants them to stop showing footage. Geez!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread