+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2363646566676869707172737475767778 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

FORT Fogey

Re: Michael Jackson

MJ's death ruled a homicide.

It's Official: Coroner Rules Jackson Death a Homicide - E! Online

The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office has officially ruled the King of Pop's June 25 death a homicide brought on by a lethal cocktail of drugs, specifically "acute propofol intoxication" along with benzodiazepine effect as a contributing factor.

Per the report, after an examination of the body and thorough toxicology tests, the L.A. medical examiner found that the primary drugs that killed Jackson were the highly publicized sedative along with lorazepam, which is a benzodiazepine, a class of drugs similar to tranquilizers.

Other medications detected included midazolam, diazepam, lidocaine and ephedrine.

FORT Fogey

MizDaisy--thanks for that info update. I wonder if the LAPD has a suspect they're looking at--and how long it might be before we hear anything specific about that.

In other developments--on ET the other night they said that two of the three people that Dr Murray called during those 47 minutes before he called 9-1-1 after finding Michael unresponsive--

--his lawyer and Dr Bernie Stein (the dermatologist who was Debbie Rowe's boss and Michael's dermatologist.)

It was said at that time that Dr Stein was the one who had instructed Dr. Murray on how to administer propofol.

The person to whom the longest call was made has not yet been identified.

Michael's dermatologist and Debbie's former boss was Arnold Klein.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey
    Noreality--thanks for the correction. It was Arnold Stein that Dr Murray called during that 47 minute block of time between when he found Michael unresponsive and when he finally called 9-1-1.

My brain--overladen with Michael death investigation details--transformed "Arnie" into "Bernie."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3683457;
    Noreality--thanks for the correction. It was Arnold Stein that Dr Murray called during that 47 minute block of time between when he found Michael unresponsive and when he finally called 9-1-1.

My brain--overladen with Michael death investigation details--transformed "Arnie" into "Bernie."
    Did they ever mention a call to Houston? I heard one crazy story he called his girlfriend or mother of one of his children, somewhere I read he had 7 children, or maybe I'm mixing him up with Kandi on RHOA's finace, then I know our news interviewed the owner of the storage facility who said one of his employees came earlier that morning and removed items.

Hope I'm not dreaming these things!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey
    Chitex--hi.

They said the third--and longest call--was still unknown. I know there's been a lot of supposition--and possibly good info about this--but the new info about the calls comes from official LAPD documents. And those documents haven't yet said officially who the call was to. I'm sure we'll find out eventually.

I understand what you're saying--there is so much info--and it is coming out a little at a time(and a lot came out as "From anonymous sources" early on) --that it gets hard to keep track of what's been substantiated and what has not.

(I don't remember anything about seven children--but I could have missed that. I do remember hearing about something about a storage facility--but that was very early on--and I haven't heard anything about that recently. Doesn't make it false--just hasn't been stated officially yet--as far as I know.)

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3683603;
    Did they ever mention a call to Houston? I heard one crazy story he called his girlfriend or mother of one of his children, somewhere I read he had 7 children, or maybe I'm mixing him up with Kandi on RHOA's finace, then I know our news interviewed the owner of the storage facility who said one of his employees came earlier that morning and removed items.

Hope I'm not dreaming these things!
    Chi,

I think we may both be spending too much time with RHOA.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe the 7 children are in the storage facility?

We're due for some levity here, after all of this horrible chaos.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

You guys are too funny! I'm getting brain overload! I'm confusing things, and probably making up stories...but almost everyday there is a new twist and turn with MJ.

Now this one I did hear (somewhere) that Paris Jackson went to Vegas, and got a haircut (trim), but the family made the salon give her any hair that was trimmed, so noone would try to sell on E-bay, or test the hair samples.

Goodnight!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

Chitex--I heard that same story.
    So that's at least two of us.

+ Reply to Thread