+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Re: Michael Jackson is Dead at 50 yrs. of age

I've now read several news stories that state Debbie Rowe did not sign away her parental rights, as was widely reported, so she could try for custody of her two children. Wonder what would happen to the youngest if she took the two older children. My feeling is that someone in the Jackson family will end up with them.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Who was the mother of the 3rd child? I haven't followed the majority of the news about him over the years because it was just too weird at times.
    Yup, with donuts!!

It was never reported who the donor / baby momma of the youngest child was.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I think it would be very strange for the oldest children to be with their mom when they've never had any contact with her. I'm not sure the court would do that unless it was previously arranged.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3527690;
    I think it would be very strange for the oldest children to be with their mom when they've never had any contact with her. I'm not sure the court would do that unless it was previously arranged.
    Agreed. I also think his family is probably better equipped to deal with the media attention the children will be getting. I just hope the kids might actually be able to walk around without head coverings now. I understand wanting to keep your kids away from the paps, but I always thought veiling them was a little extreme.

The Jackson family lawyer is saying that Katherine, Michael's mother, is getting custody of the children. I can hope that they can find the peace they need. Losing a parent, especially at a young age, is one of hardest things in life.

I can't help but wonder if Michael suffered from a reaction with the supposed demerol injection he was given. Had he been taking any SSRI meds (celexa, prozac, etc), Effexor, anti migraine meds, certain anti nausea meds, St John's Wart, Ginseng, etc, the combination with Demerol could cause a serotonin storm which can be fatal.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I doubt Debbie would get the kids. She was only interested in the money from the get go.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I have been listing to MJ music on imeem all day. He had so many great songs!! Listening to "The Way You Make Me Feel" now. Most of his music just makes me want to get up and dance!!

ETA: I just happened across this article on CNN:
    Battles over Jackson's kids, assets may loom - CNN.com
    It wasn't the article I found interesting. It was the photo in the corner that showed MJ with his two oldest children. I thought he was supposed to be the genetic father of his kids? I realize a very wide range of genetic possibilities exist, but I was very surprised how...Caucasian...his kids looked. MJ may have had very pale skin over the last several years, but that is certainly not what he would have passed genetically to his children...
    I haven't paid much attention to the weird news surrounding him over the last many years, so maybe this came out at some point and I just missed it...
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 06-26-2009 at 03:14 PM.

I too have been listening to MJ all day...so many good songs, and the videos were all awesome too. Thats why he will always be the King of Pop to me!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3527839;
    I too have been listening to MJ all day...so many good songs, and the videos were all awesome too. Thats why he will always be the King of Pop to me!!
    I have been watching VH1 Classics. Just soo much music. Part of me never realized how autobiographical much of his music and his music videos were.

I was also talking to a friend about Captain Eo. That was one of my first memories of Michael Jackson. We always would go and see it when we went to Disneyland. I was always so scared of the evil witch in the movie and then Michael came in and saved the day.

+ Reply to Thread