+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 195960616263646566676869707172737475767778 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

FORT Fanatic

Re: Michael Jackson is Dead at 50 yrs. of age

I saw on one of the shows, that now Mark Lester is saying he is not the father, that those are Michael's children. Okay...here we go again.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3659133;
    I saw on one of the shows, that now Mark Lester is saying he is not the father, that those are Michael's children. Okay...here we go again.
    Wow, that was a quick turn around.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe shame caught up with him?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Or maybe there are test results already for who the bio father is.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3659133;
    Chitex--hi. I'm not challenging your info--but can you remember which show you heard that on?

I haven't heard it yet on the ones I watch. Can't cover them all--I don't have cable so I always appreciate additional info.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3661520;
    Chitex--hi. I'm not challenging your info--but can you remember which show you heard that on?

I haven't heard it yet on the ones I watch. Can't cover them all--I don't have cable so I always appreciate additional info.
    Wind---I saw it on t.v., but there is an article at people .com. I googled Mark Lester paternity denial, and got an article from people.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

Chitex--thanks so much for the info!

FORT Fogey

It shouldn't be a surprise to learn Jermaine had a tell-all book in the works.

The Scoop- msnbc.com
    (Story follows article on Jon Gosselin)

Jermaine Jackson's book harshes on Michael

Portions of the proposal for "Legacy," the book that was to be written by Jermaine Jackson as told to longtime family friend Stacy Brown, have leaked out, and Jackson family members have been blaming Brown.

The main point of contention isn't simply the leak, but that “Legacy” clearly addressed Michael Jackson’s faults and alleged addictions.

According to Brown, not only was he not responsible for the proposal's leak, but the book's harsh stance toward Michael was Jermaine's idea. Moreover, Brown says he was not trying to benefit in any way from Jermaine’s fame, as some have alleged.

“The truth is that this whole ‘Legacy’ thing was Jermaine and his girlfriend's idea, not mine,” Brown said. “I worked on other projects with Jermaine, including a television show proposal called ‘Chicago Times.’ I also worked on a book with (sister) Rebbie Jackson in 1998, which we didn't publish because she felt the offers were too low and she had a lot to offer. I've only wanted to be a good friend and to help them, and help I did.”

In an excerpt of the book proposal, Jermaine Jackson wrote: "My brother is not what the world thinks he is; he’s not what we’ve always told you he was either. My brother is a superstar, yes. My brother is wealthy. He owns shares in Sony music. He drinks, he does drugs, he lies, he cheats, he changed his skin color and mostly, he’s human.”

Currently there are no plans to complete or publish the book.
    Last edited by MizDaisy; 08-17-2009 at 05:32 PM.

FORT Fogey

Today the co-executors of Michael's estate petitioned the court to approve a number of business deals that would greatly enhance the value of the estate--including several deals for the hundreds of hours of rehearsal footage of Michael prepping for the last tour--the one that never took place.

IMO from what I see of their public moves--the co-executors are doing their job very well--preserving and enlarging--when possible--the value of Michael's estate.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Well, there you go. More proof that life is for the living!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread