+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 185859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

FORT Fogey

Re: Michael Jackson is Dead at 50 yrs. of age

In a story on ET about Mark Lester--a close friend of Michael's who is claiming that he was the sperm donor for Paris--
    the only "critiques" the show could come up with were to question how Lester could be the sperm donor if he never saw Michael.

Huh?
    Once Michael asked him to be a donor and Lester said yes--Michael would not need to have anything to do with what happened until Paris was born.

I'd be interested if there were real reasons why Lester could not be the donor--but that certainly isn't one of them.

I'm still surprised about how many people are coming out of the woodwork to say that they are the biological parent. I think if I were the actual biological parent I either would have been involved from the beginning or I would keep my mouth shut until my end.

FORT Fogey

Famita--hi.
    I can think of a number of reasons to come forward.

The major one being that perhaps they don't agree with the way Katherine Jackson would raise the children.

As to why more than one person is talking about being the sperm donor (money considerations aside) I think based on the multiple men bringing this out--that Michael may have asked for--and received sperm donations from several men/friends who wanted to help him out.

Listen to Mark Lester talk about how he ended up as a sperm donor--Michael just called him and asked him if he'd do it.
    Lester says that Michael told him--when Lester asked in effect why Michael didn't jsut do it for himself--

--that he--Michael--said he "had problems with relationships with women."

I can easily imagine Michael's asking several men he admired (like his good friend Mark Lester and the dermatologist he went to that Debbi worked for)for sperm for children.

Considering what the children look like--it is easy to imagine that the sperm donor was most likely white.
    IMO Michael was a very complex person with a lot of issues from his unusual childhood which played out in his relationships as an adult and in how he came about his family.

I say this not as a criticism but as an observation.

FORT Fogey

Also on last night's entertainment news--

--the executors of Michael's estate are going to be in court today asking for the judge's okay of a deal concerning making the hundreds of hours of rehearsal footage for the last show into a documetnary.

I find this heartening to see that the co-executors seem to be starting work immediately on their stewardship and enhancement of Michael's estate--
    --which is their job.

FORT Fogey

Just o the news--

the court today appointed a Financial Conservator just for the children--syaing that there "may be conflicts between Katherine Jackson's financial interests and the financial interests of the children.

Very interesting.

I hope to find a print source for this since I heard it as part of a national report on the local news.
    Does anyone else have a soucre for this new judicial action?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3655578;
    Famita--hi.
    I can think of a number of reasons to come forward.

The major one being that perhaps they don't agree with the way Katherine Jackson would raise the children.

As to why more than one person is talking about being the sperm donor (money considerations aside) I think based on the multiple men bringing this out--that Michael may have asked for--and received sperm donations from several men/friends who wanted to help him out.

Listen to Mark Lester talk about how he ended up as a sperm donor--Michael just called him and asked him if he'd do it.
    Lester says that Michael told him--when Lester asked in effect why Michael didn't jsut do it for himself--

--that he--Michael--said he "had problems with relationships with women."

I can easily imagine Michael's asking several men he admired (like his good friend Mark Lester and the dermatologist he went to that Debbi worked for)for sperm for children.

Considering what the children look like--it is easy to imagine that the sperm donor was most likely white.
    IMO Michael was a very complex person with a lot of issues from his unusual childhood which played out in his relationships as an adult and in how he came about his family.

I say this not as a criticism but as an observation.
    Now, see, when I look at those children, I see coloring/features that say to me that a donor is Latin. I know a woman whose father is from South America -- Ecuador, to be exact -- (mother is white), and she and her father look extremely much like those children.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Nobody refused Michael......drugs...pills.... sperm! He asked and he received.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3655842;
    Now, see, when I look at those children, I see coloring/features that say to me that a donor is Latin. I know a woman whose father is from South America -- Ecuador, to be exact -- (mother is white), and she and her father look extremely much like those children.
    That's interesting! I agree that their antecedents could have any number of sources.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3656029;
    Nobody refused Michael......drugs...pills.... sperm! He asked and he received.
    It looks that way, doesn't it.

On tonight's news--there was a raid on a pharmacy where law enforcment got records that allegedly show that Dr Murray purchased Propofol there.

Kiz

MJ had the wealth to simply shoo away anyone who might dare to tell him no, as well as the wealth to buy those who were for sell.

I find Mark Lester to be yet another leach on the Jackson kids. If he really thinks he is the biological father, why would he give so much personal information about MJ to the news? I think he's just another has been looking for a another few minutes of attention. If it does turn out that he is the bio dad, it's ashame he felt the need to splash some of those details about MJ that should have been left unsaid.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

+ Reply to Thread