+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Re: Michael Jackson is Dead at 50 yrs. of age

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3636191;
    Personally I think Michael Jackson is to blame. It was his decision to take the drugs in the first place. He can blame it on his upbringing all he wants, but there are many others who grew up in worse environments and went on the succeed without all the turmoil. It is all about choices.
    Personally Dr's should do no harm to their patients. If I went to my Dr and told him I don't want breast and the Dr does what I say then he is at fault. A Dr with any ethics would know what I was requesting was not medically needed and turn me down. A morally and ethically bankrupt one would do what I said for money, I give you Dr. Murray.

Yes Michael may also be at fault, however he could not have had those meds without the culpable Doctors involved in the whole process.

I am glad Katherine has custody.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Apparently it is a very serious crime in California to write scripts for a patient in a name the doctor KNOWS is false.

Michael had prescriptions in 19 different names.

So that part of the investigation is complicated and is probably taking a long time.

Do I think the doctors played a part in his death...Absolutely, but murder? Jackson consciously made the effort to have prescriptions in 19 different names. It seems that no one is holding him accountable.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3639001;
    Apparently it is a very serious crime in California to write scripts for a patient in a name the doctor KNOWS is false.

Michael had prescriptions in 19 different names.

So that part of the investigation is complicated and is probably taking a long time.
    Isn't there is also a question of whether Michael himself actually got all of these prescriptions? Couldn't he have had other people go to these doctors and complain of certain symptoms, get the meds, and hand the over to Michael?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3639789;
    Isn't there is also a question of whether Michael himself actually got all of these prescriptions? Couldn't he have had other people go to these doctors and complain of certain symptoms, get the meds, and hand the over to Michael?
    That is a possibility--but it's also been said that at least some of the doctors would have been aware that these were false names for Michael.

And--just think--Murray was in Michael's house every day to give him Propofol and to monitor him while he slept--it would have been very hard for Murray not to have seen all the meds bottles. The cops sure found them easily enough.

It has been reported many times that the DEA (drug) investigation is looking at all the doctors who prescribed to those false names.

IMO this is the main reason the toxicology report is being witheld--to give time to finish those investigations.

Btw--Marcia Clarke was on ET last night saying that from the photos of Michael's room after the EMT's left it really looks like it was cleaned up--IE evidence was removed. She said it looked way too neat for a scene in which EMTs would have been trying to revive someone who wasn't breathing.

FORT Fogey

Just heard these on "Inside Edition"--take them for what they're worth--

1) The Jackson Family has signed papers for Michael to be buriesd at Forest Lawn.

2) "Insiders" are quoted as saying that the custody that Katherine Jackson has of the children is suppoed to be only until the children get used to the idea of Debbie Rowe as their mom--and then they will eventually go to ive with Rowe.

It was said that this is the agreement between Rowe and Katherine--that the kids would stay with Katherine for now because they know her and are comfortable with ehr--but the hope is that they will eventually end up with Rowe "out of the Jackson spotlight."

Has anyone else heard anything about this?
    It sounds like just a rumor for now--but sometimes these odd rumors end up being true.

I personally don't believe it. I think Katherine will hold on to all three as long as she can.

I've not heard about that, either. Debbie Rowe said, from day 1, that she was doing it for the money because she didn't want kids. I believe she still doesn't want to have kids. I think she's been very upfront about that all along. I just don't see Katherine turning them over to her.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

I agree with both of you--but for some reason this feels like something that did not come out of nowhere--that there is something behind it.

Gut feeling only on my part.

There was also the odd thing of Michael's dermatologist--Debbie's former employer--his lawyer showing up in court on Monday.

Sorry I can't remember his name--the one who was being talked about as the "real" father for the two older children.

There may be something going on under the surface of all the publicity and public legal stuff.

Again--this is just a gut feeling--not based on anything more solid than that.

So if nothing ever comes out about any of this--please feel free to tell me I was wrong.

Well, shoot, Wind Dancer, we all get those feelings in our bones! I agree that it's weird, and maybe my feeling is that I wish we'd let him rest in peace.

+ Reply to Thread