+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Michael Jackson is Dead at 50 yrs. of age

I agree with you about Michael being responsible for his own death, but I think that Joe was talking about people waaaay bigger than Dr. Murray.

Michael started his slow suicide back in 1984.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

There are aa lot of things that bug me: they say the doctor found Michael with a weak pulse and started CPR. You don't do CPR on someone with a pulse, and not on a bed without putting a backboard underneath. This is basic. They had no defibrillator, airways, oxygen, or medicines that any normal hospital would have on hand when administering an anaesthetic. They could have had that stuff there. It's like giving an allergy shot and not having adrenalin ready, just in case. The doctor should have called 911 immediately and not waited. He knew he was in hot water. I could go on and on. Michael got the kind of medical care he paid for...desperate, money hungry yes men. No reasonable medical personnel would have gone along with his demands.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3632981;
    There are aa lot of things that bug me: they say the doctor found Michael with a weak pulse and started CPR. You don't do CPR on someone with a pulse, and not on a bed without putting a backboard underneath. This is basic. They had no defibrillator, airways, oxygen, or medicines that any normal hospital would have on hand when administering an anaesthetic. They could have had that stuff there. It's like giving an allergy shot and not having adrenalin ready, just in case. The doctor should have called 911 immediately and not waited. He knew he was in hot water. I could go on and on. Michael got the kind of medical care he paid for...desperate, money hungry yes men. No reasonable medical personnel would have gone along with his demands.
    You're right--there are many many questions about Michael's last hours including--
    1) why 9-1-1 wasn't called sooner.
    2) why Dr Murray was administering Propofol to Michael at home--which Murray has admitted to doing (it is only appropriate for surgeries in a hospital situation)

And--why Michael had prescriptions filled under 19 different names.

So there are really two different (main) strands to the investigation--one is Dr Murray's actions and the other is the actions of many other doctors who prescribed inappropriate medications for him.

No wonder they're witholding the autopsy/toxicology resutls. There is still a lot of investigatve work to do.

No surprise that the judge, this morning, awarded Katherine permanent custody of the kids.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Well that does finally make it official.

Thanks for that info.

You're welcome.

Unfortunately, it looks like they're not going to release the full toxicology results until the investigation on Dr. Murray is concluded.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

So much for the speculation that Katherine will keep Joe away from the kids. Katherine herself confirms that Joe is not banned from her home.

Katherine Jackson -- It Wasn't 'Natural Causes' | TMZ.com

Katherine Jackson spoke for the first time about her son's death last night on Geraldo -- calling in to say "My son is dead and I don't think he just died of natural causes. He's too young. Something happened."

MJ's mother also denied her husband, Joe, is banned from their Encino home and said Michael's children, who she currently has custody of, are "doing fine."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3634922;
    You're welcome.

Unfortunately, it looks like they're not going to release the full toxicology results until the investigation on Dr. Murray is concluded.
    Noreality--hi.
    From an investigative point oif view that make a lot of sense. For those of us who would like to know the results--well--it's not exactly ideal.

I hope they can use the results to bring to justice those who committed illegal acts in the name of "helping" Michael. And who really should have known better.

I hope they find who is to blame and hang them out to dry!

Quote Originally Posted by famita;3636109;
    I hope they find who is to blame and hang them out to dry!
    Personally I think Michael Jackson is to blame. It was his decision to take the drugs in the first place. He can blame it on his upbringing all he wants, but there are many others who grew up in worse environments and went on the succeed without all the turmoil. It is all about choices.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread