+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

FORT Fogey

Re: Michael Jackson is Dead at 50 yrs. of age

Noreailty--thanks fo the info--if I were the lawyers I'd say that too.

Unless they have heard that directly from the judge however they have no way of knowing what the judge will say about permanent custody. This agreement is a contract between the two private parties Katherine and Debbie that Debbie won't apply for custody of the children.

Basically the Family Court judge can rule in any way she/he wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3627722;
    Noreailty--thanks fo the info--if I were the lawyers I'd say that too.

Unless they have heard that directly from the judge however they have no way of knowing what the judge will say about permanent custody. This agreement is a contract between the two private parties Katherine and Debbie that Debbie won't apply for custody of the children.

Basically the Family Court judge can rule in any way she/he wants to.
    Hopefully Ms Rowe will stick to an agreement that's in the best interests of the children. There are individuals in this world who could care less about others' personal boundaries and maniacally keep inserting themselves into their lives.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3628287;
    Hopefully Ms Rowe will stick to an agreement that's in the best interests of the children. There are individuals in this world who could care less about others' personal boundaries and maniacally keep inserting themselves into their lives.
    It's up to the judge to decide if this is an enforceable contract between Rowe and Katherine or not.

For example (and this is a wild example) Rowe and Katherine could "agree" to sell the kids to a carnival--but the judge wouldn't have to go along with that because it would not be in the best interests of the children--and that is the standard by which custody decisions are made.

It helps to remember that no one has been granted permanent custody of the children yet. Katherine only has temporary custody at this point until/unless the judge decides otherwise.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3625661;
    I'm very glad to hear, especially for the children, that the custody issue has been amicably resolved. It sounds like Katherine and Debbie will work well together.

Joe is back in the news. He said that he's known the Omer Bhatti is MJ's son. I think the link is okay to post here, but I'm not sure because there are links in the article to you tube. So, to be safe, I'll just give you the name of the article: Newsone Joseph Jackson.
    Omer stated he is not MJ's son.This is so weird....Joe says yes, Omer says no.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When/where did Omer say this? I thought that the last I heard was that he wanted to take a DNA test to see if he was....which, I must admit, I thought was a stupid statement.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Joe said that he was because he'll say whatever for more attention from the cameras.
    I was watching Inside Edition last night and they did present a statement from Omer saying that he wasn't.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3630788;
    Joe said that he was because he'll say whatever for more attention from the cameras.
    I was watching Inside Edition last night and they did present a statement from Omer saying that he wasn't.
    Thanks, it was Inside Edition I saw that quote saying he wasn't MJ's son. I also saw an earlier report saying he wanted to take a DNA. He sure looked like Blanket when he was younger.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Saw, on Geraldo, that Joe thinks that Dr. Murray is the 'fall guy' in this whole fiasco. Talk about things that make you go "hmmm..." That's not a very outlandish idea.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just re-watched the Jacksons an American story Joe is a SOB

Michael will be MISSED

and the brothers truly miss him as well

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3632252;
    Saw, on Geraldo, that Joe thinks that Dr. Murray is the 'fall guy' in this whole fiasco. Talk about things that make you go "hmmm..." That's not a very outlandish idea.
    I think he is the "fall guy" also. If not him it would be someone else. As much as I liked Michael, he is really the one responsible for his own demise.

Also, what are they waiting for to bury him?
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread