+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

FORT Fogey

Re: Michael Jackson is Dead at 50 yrs. of age

Pretty sad--isn't it?

And I've worked with many doctors in hospitals etc--so every time I see a physician behaving the way that Murray seems to have acted I find it very disturbing and sad.

The story has been around almost from the beginning though that Murray did NOT call 911 until long after he saw that Michael was in serious distress--if not already dead.

Note also in the chef's story that she said Doctor Murray was also shrieking for Prince Michael--the oldest of Jackson's children to come to Jackson's room.
    This fits in with the stories of how Murray made the child watch his dad die.

Ugh.

BTW--I personally can't thik of a single VALID reason for Murray to call for security first--instead of calling 9-1-1--unless he had something--a lot of things to do and to hide and he needed their help doing that.

It's not like the security guards were going to be giving Murray any medical help with Michael.

Ugh again.

When will celebrities learn not to have "yes men" around them-it's ultimately not safe. I'd rather have ones who aren't afraid to say no when safety is an issue.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hey, Wind, maybe the security guards would have known how to do real CPR on a dead man? I don't know if security guarding requires CPR training (so many jobs do, anymore), but they most certainly couldn't have done any worse.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Tey just reported, this morning, that the custody has been settled. Katherine will have custody and Debbie will have visitation rights. Also, the kids will see a therapist - Debbie feels it important for them to understand her relationship.

I am glad to hear this resolved. I never believed that Debbie wanted custody - I thought she made that quite clear years ago. And she always seemed to have a very high regard for Ms. Jackson.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kiz

I'm very glad to hear, especially for the children, that the custody issue has been amicably resolved. It sounds like Katherine and Debbie will work well together.

Joe is back in the news. He said that he's known the Omer Bhatti is MJ's son. I think the link is okay to post here, but I'm not sure because there are links in the article to you tube. So, to be safe, I'll just give you the name of the article: Newsone Joseph Jackson.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3624821;
    Hey, Wind, maybe the security guards would have known how to do real CPR on a dead man? I don't know if security guarding requires CPR training (so many jobs do, anymore), but they most certainly couldn't have done any worse.
    I know--really sad--isn't it?

To the credit of the security guards--I think that Michael was already dead because Murray was doing CPR in such an odd way--on the bed.
    IMO he did that because it did NOT matter since Michael was dead.
    I have always found it highly suspicious tht Doctgor Murray did not make the 9-1-1 call himself.

IMO he did not want to have to face the kinds of questions the service operator would have asked him.

And that's why he made the guard--who knew nothing about Jackson's status--do it instead.

Additionally--the treatment for Jackson might have been very different if the responding EMTs had known the REAL reason he was not breathing and did not have a pulse--instead of being kept in the dark about the Propofol administration.

The derogatory term "concierge doctor" certainly seems to apply to Murray.

Thanks to those who posted info about the custody settlemwnt. That's good news.
    Does anyone know if the judge has okayed it though?

I think that whether Katherine actually has custody of the children is a separate legal issue from whether Debbie files for custody or not.

I don't see that any judge would have a problem with this arrangement - it definitely sounds like the best interests of the children.
    However, if Joe shows up in the picture at ANY TIME WHATSOEVER, I hope it is immediately revisited.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

CNN seemed to indicate that Katherine as legal guardian and Debbie being allowed visitation would be approved. Sounds as if it is a formality for the judge to sign off on it at this point.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3625897;
    CNN seemed to indicate that Katherine as legal guardian and Debbie being allowed visitation would be approved. Sounds as if it is a formality for the judge to sign off on it at this point.

As far as I know the judge has not made any decisions in the custody issue except to grant Katherine *temporary custody* while an investigation by
    CPS is done into the best interests of the children.

If their report has been filed that fact has not yet been made public. The last info on that was that CPS was doing unannounced drop-ins at Katherine's home to check on the kids.

Deal reached for custody of Michael Jackson's children - CNN.com

It has been said by the attorneys that the judge is not going to dispute this when they go in on Monday.

+ Reply to Thread