+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

FORT Fogey

Re: Michael Jackson is Dead at 50 yrs. of age

manslaughter probe
    The early reports have been right: the LAPD has been conducting a homicide investigation.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3606114;
    What secret son? I haven't heard anything about a secret son.
    Please tell.
    This is a guy named Omer Bhatti, who was sitting to the right of Janet at the memorial. The family is said to be aware of him since 1992. Of course there is no genetic proof, at this time, and the young man wants to know if Michael is his father. I think mom is Norwegian. Whatever........

All I've got to say about this is, "Yeah........riiiight...."

Scoop: Jackson’s ‘secret son’ no secret to family - The Scoop- msnbc.com
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just watched a report about the "son" on Inside Edition, and had seen few other reports and read an article or two. Seems that as soon as the boy's dad saw where they had seated his son during the services he knew it would set off a firestorm of controversy. Apparently he met the boy when he was young and somewhere along the line the kid and his parents moved into the ranch with Michael and remained there for quite some time.

Ahhhh-watch the rumor mill churn baby churn!

Something I found much more interesting was Rupert Everett's comments. Whomever finally markets the human muzzle will be rolling in the dough one day.

Michael Jackson was a freak and better off dead, says Rupert Everett. Who? | The Dish Rag | Los Angeles Times

...and this article states a little more of what he had to say....

Rupert Everett Mouths Off on M.J.  | News | Advocate.com

I love the last line where he calls President Obama a "half white man who has gone black". Funny, I wonder if he realizes if that same half white man had been born a few hundred years ago he still would have been working in those fields. No way could he have played the half white card and have had it change anything for him.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 07-24-2009 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3606812;
    This is a guy named Omer Bhatti, who was sitting to the right of Janet at the memorial. The family is said to be aware of him since 1992. Of course there is no genetic proof, at this time, and the young man wants to know if Michael is his father. I think mom is Norwegian. Whatever........

All I've got to say about this is, "Yeah........riiiight...."

Scoop: Jackson’s ‘secret son’ no secret to family - The Scoop- msnbc.com
    Thanks, Shay. I think I feel the same way as you do about this - Yeah, right.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I had wondered what happened to Rupert Everett. I used to enjoy him in movies. It appears as if he has turned into a very bitter and sad man these days. The comments he makes about MJ and Mr. Obama are horrible.

FORT Fogey

The Jackson family has been aware of Omer for some time.

Omer says he is willing to take DNA tests to prove he is Michael's son.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3607245;
    I had wondered what happened to Rupert Everett. I used to enjoy him in movies. It appears as if he has turned into a very bitter and sad man these days. The comments he makes about MJ and Mr. Obama are horrible.
    He is a mouthy SOB. You should hear him go on about Kenneth Branagh.
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

Quote Originally Posted by sukee;3611427;
    He is a mouthy SOB. You should hear him go on about Kenneth Branagh.
    It's too bad to hear that.
    Like I said, he had been a good actor. I wonder if his " off camera mouthiness" has caused him to no longer be in films.

FORT Fogey

Being reported on Access Hollwood--that Katherine Jackson has no money--that Michael paid for everything for her--mortgage, food--everything.

She has requested funds from the estate and the executors say they hope the judge will approve it.

Also a story I only heard a part of--suppposedly $5 million dollars in CASH has been "discovered." Supposed Michael knew where the money was--he had someone he trusted hold the money for him.
    Last edited by Wind Dancer; 07-25-2009 at 11:30 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Michael......the gift that just keeps on giving.........
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread