+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 78 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Michael Jackson is Dead at 50 yrs. of age

I saw a video on ET about it, another bra cup was supposed to be exposed. Instead, due to a poor design and a pab like Justin, this happened. And no, i didn't believe she'd do that intentionally.

Anyway, im skeptical of that photo making the rounds of michael with a serious wound on his leg.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3580747;
    I saw a video on ET about it, another bra cup was supposed to be exposed. Instead, due to a poor design and a pab like Justin, this happened. And no, i didn't believe she'd do that intentionally.

Anyway, im skeptical of that photo making the rounds of michael with a serious wound on his leg.

Amy Lee--hi.
    I saw it and it was claimed to have been an area infected after he pulled an IV needle out.
    Can you say why you are skeptical?

I've seen infections that look a lot like that when I worked in hospitals and morgues. Not disagreeing with you--just wondering what raises your suspicions about that.
    Thanks for info.

FORT Fogey

From the article posted in Februaray 2009:

“Michael is in bad shape,” a friend stated. “He has respiratory problems, heart palpitations, is losing weight rapidly and is now worried that he may have contracted the killer flesh-eating disease. He has begged Janet to look after the kids.”

It’s said that his health issues started soon after his last plastic surgery.
    MJ announced his concert tour on March 6 in London. It's been reported that AEG required him to have a physical to determine if he was healthy enough to do a 50-concert tour and to obtain insurance, so the physical must have been done around the time the tour was announced. After his death, it was reported that he had passed that physical. If he was in such bad shape at the time the "friend" was quoted in the February article, there's no way he could have passed that physical.

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;3581028;
    From the article posted in Februaray 2009:

MJ announced his concert tour on March 6 in London. It's been reported that AEG required him to have a physical to determine if he was healthy enough to do a 50-concert tour and to obtain insurance, so the physical must have been done around the time the tour was announced. After his death, it was reported that he had passed that physical. If he was in such bad shape at the time the "friend" was quoted in the February article, there's no way he could have passed that physical.
    Unless money bought the results?
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Fogey

Unless money bought the results?
    Who knows. But I have a hard time believing an insurance company doctor would risk taking a pay-off by approving someone in as bad condition as MJ was claimed to have been, as it would have been obvious he could not have performed a rigorous, 50-concert tour in that condition.

FORT Fogey

I think a lot might depend on their definition of "healthy."

Maybe it just means--"has a heartbeat."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And, everybody can be bought. It's just a matter of their asking price.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3581715;
    And, everybody can be bought. It's just a matter of their asking price.
    I disagree. Some have honor, values, boundaries that they refuse to cross, etc.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3579577;
    Besides that, its always seemed to me to be absolute bullcrap that the mere sight of a piece of female anatomy was supposed to have traumatized millions of children, whereas seeing people beat each other half to death in Wrestling matches isn't supposed to be all that big a deal.

It's a boob. If its a girl child, she's likely to aspire someday to have them. If its a boy child, he's likely to aspire someday to touch them. So they saw one a bit early? BIG deal.
    I hear what you're saying, but my point was that the Superbowl is not expected to have semi-nudity (except for skimpy costumes that don't reveal certain parts of the anatomy).

I'm no prude, but the concept of that Janet/Justin choreography (even if it wasn't planned for the "big" reveal) was not appropriate for the setting. Ripping her clothing off (especially her bodice clothing), even if she retained something underneath...inappropriate. Think Disney vs. MTV/VH1. KWIM?

They did MUCH better having Springsteen the next time...he could be counted upon to provide outstanding family-friendly entertainment. And he delivered.

And that brings me back to my original point...is Janet really a good role model/caretaker for these kids? She's been in the music/entertainment business long enough to have known better than to have done that particular choreography (even without the so-called accident) at the Superbowl.

I wonder what Michael thought about that Superbowl fiasco? That would be interesting to know.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey

I think a lot might depend on their definition of "healthy."

Maybe it just means--"has a heartbeat."
    I'd think the insurance company would require a more extensive report from the doc than, "heartbeat: confirmed" before they'd issue a $20 million policy.

everybody can be bought. It's just a matter of their asking price.
    I hear what you're saying, I just don't believe it.

+ Reply to Thread