+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Re: Michael Jackson is Dead at 50 yrs. of age

Didn't your skin just try to crawl right off your bones watching that interview though? The air of casual indifferent evil just rolls off the man like a bad stink. As old as he is, he still comes off as a total thug, who you'd sooner see in a prison yard than anywhere else.

The interview itself was definitely current, even if some archival footage also was shown, since the topics of discussion ranged from "what will you do with the kids" to "what's the deal with a second autopsy" to "why wouldn't Michael ever let you see the kids while he was alive, Joe"?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Kiz

Easy on Joe..he's grieving the loss of the "superstar" he produced..
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fanatic

Joe is nothing more than a PIMP. Said Katherine "spanked" the kids more. Michael didn't just exclude him, he wouldn't take calls from Katherine. Joe's record producing old business partner was sitting on the other sofa in his PIMP suit also.Everyone else is still grieving, except the PIMP is looking for another hustle.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Kiz

They're showing experts from the show on Nightline ABC.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;3572012;
    I watched Larry King's interview of the reporter who interviewed LaToya for that story. The reporter was with a British tabloid and Larry asked her if they paid LaToya for the story. She was very evasive, wouldn't give a straight yes or no answer, and said it was irrelevant because LaToya had a compelling story to tell and she believed her. Yeah, right. They paid her, probably a lot. LaToya's a dimwit trying to cash in on her brother, which is the only career she has, and she really had no concrete evidence for any of her accusations. For instance, she mentioned the needle marks in MJ's neck. Dr. Drew said it wouldn't be unusual for injections to made in that area when they were trying to revive him.
    She's another PIMP. I have her book (guess she hustled me), but her claims her father molested her, Michael was/could be a child molester. Then claims her ex-husband made her say all these things. Yeah right. Where were all these "family members" when he was obviously crying out for help? Now everyone is "around."
    I grew up with his music, think he is the greatest entertainer, has all my respect, want God to watch over his kids, but Michael is responsible for his own death.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3573153;
    20/20 has a CURRENT Joe interview on right now.

Wow. The man really makes my skin crawl. The answers he's giving are SO off-the-chart crazy its not even funny.

The way his and Katherine's relationship is being portrayed there seems to be "they don't live together much of the time but are united in everything going on right now".
    I'm watching that right now also. I feel the same about Joe Jackson. It seems no one can shut that guy up. *skin crawling" too.

I also have to agree with you, chitex3. MJ was ultimately the responsible party to his own death.

Like most of us here, I grew up listening to the Jacksons. Michael was a musical genius - an amazing artist. I'm so sorry what this business did to him. I feel like we (by "we" I mean everyone who had a hand in his career fans included) dragged him in, used him up and spit him out. And yet we keep doing it.

FORT Fogey

Everyone and I mean everyone has problems. Michael Jackson was given a lot of privlege in life, and he took the wrong paths with it. We are all ultimately responsible for the decisions we make as adults period. I feel only sorry for those children because what a mess they have lived in, and now even a bigger mess they have to go through. I have no doubt that Michael was a good father in a lot of aspects, but he also was not. Now the children have to have a lot of issues that no children should deal with. If he had children, and he hated the way his father was to him and how he was basically not what he needed in a father how in the world could he take all these risks with drugs, and give his children anything but one hundred percent of himself as a father?

I'm not going to judge Michael Jackson because I haven't walked a mile in his shoes. I do know that a Dr. has ethics he needs to live up to and for one to over medicate a patient is wrong on many levels.

Hollywood also is famous for those managing celebrities to give them anything to keep them upright enough to work to make money for all involved. Michael life was tormented with rumor and innuendo and now apparently it follows him into death. Michael dies too soon and the vultures won't rest until they have picked all the bones dry. Sad.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kao

*prays that custody of those kids goes to Diana Ross*

When I think of Joe Jackson beating his kids with a belt because he wanted them to rehearse harder it makes me want to get a belt and beat him because he won't shut up! It makes you wonder what type of childhood Joe Jackson had that made him think it was ok to treat children the way he did.

+ Reply to Thread