+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Re: Michael Jackson is Dead at 50 yrs. of age

She will have the nanny with them I'm sure. No matter what those children will be cared for and loved.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Great, now wack-a-doodle Latoya is saying Michael was murdered.
    I watched Larry King's interview of the reporter who interviewed LaToya for that story. The reporter was with a British tabloid and Larry asked her if they paid LaToya for the story. She was very evasive, wouldn't give a straight yes or no answer, and said it was irrelevant because LaToya had a compelling story to tell and she believed her. Yeah, right. They paid her, probably a lot. LaToya's a dimwit trying to cash in on her brother, which is the only career she has, and she really had no concrete evidence for any of her accusations. For instance, she mentioned the needle marks in MJ's neck. Dr. Drew said it wouldn't be unusual for injections to made in that area when they were trying to revive him.

I think Michael left them to Katherine as he felt safest and most loved with her. I think he wants his kids to have that, too.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kao

Quote Originally Posted by win-place-show;3571892;
    Kathryn Jackson seems nice enough but I question the wisdom in giving an almost 80 year old woman 12, 11 and 7 year old children. An 85 year old with teenagers? Plus a preeteen?
    Unfortunately, early death and various addictions causes these sort of scenarios. There are 60+ year old grandparents who take care of their grandchildren every single day in America that don't have half the resources Katherine Jackson has. Age should not be an issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao;3572561;
    Unfortunately, early death and various addictions causes these sort of scenarios. There are 60+ year old grandparents who take care of their grandchildren every single day in America that don't have half the resources Katherine Jackson has. Age should not be an issue here.
    I was about to say that. You see so many kids now that their primary parent is a grandparent because mom and dad are either deadbeat or druggies. I'd rather Katherine Jackson than someone he would give up their child for money.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Anyone else see the commercial for the "Katherine and Joe Jackson give a tour of the Jackson home" special? Seems to contradict any claims that they aren't together.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3573122;
    Anyone else see the commercial for the "Katherine and Joe Jackson give a tour of the Jackson home" special? Seems to contradict any claims that they aren't together.
    I heard that it wasn't a recent interview. It was the pilot for a reality series that the network bought.

20/20 has a CURRENT Joe interview on right now.

Wow. The man really makes my skin crawl. The answers he's giving are SO off-the-chart crazy its not even funny.

The way his and Katherine's relationship is being portrayed there seems to be "they don't live together much of the time but are united in everything going on right now".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

It would be interesting to hear her side of their relationship. I think it says alot about her that she isn't out in the limelight trying to get her 15 minutes, unlike Joe and LaToya. They both make my skin crawl.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by win-place-show;3571892;
    Kathryn Jackson seems nice enough but I question the wisdom in giving an almost 80 year old woman 12, 11 and 7 year old children. An 85 year old with teenagers? Plus a preeteen?
    Just saw the 20/20 interview, and they said 5 grandchildren already live in the Encino home, and she is helping to raise them. Not sure whose children they are. Yes, part of the doc was old footage, then the current interview with Chris Connley(sp). He did state they were still married, but Joe lived in Vegas.

Joe is still a pimp. Sold these tapes to a middleman for $250,000. ABC didn't directly pay him.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread