+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Re: Michael Jackson is Dead at 50 yrs. of age

Sure hope my ex isn't reading this, he'll have me burned at the stake.
    JD, was that an inside joke about being burned at the STAKE? Cause I am not LDS and I thought that was funny.

I haven't "spilled the beans" on the secrets of the temple. Welcome to my world. So now that I've bestowed upon you lesson number one, may I have 10 percent of your income?
    I may have to PM you as I have always been super interested in the LDS faith. Not enough to convert but it is quite the interesting faith to me. Is it really a status thing to have a celestial marriage? If my hubby and I were married in a civil ceremony and not sealed we would be looked down upon? Really?

And just why did Marie Osmond get divorced? I know the first time her husnabd was less than faithful but what about number 2? Because if you are LDS you must know all the scoop, right? (insert sarcasm here)
    Help control the animal population - spay and neuter your pets!

Kao

Speaking of the Osmond family, I remember a MJ interview when he went into detail about being a child star. He said that one of the highlights of his childhood was when they would meet up with the Osmond clan and just hang out in the hotel room and play and talk while the adults were elsewhere (probably discussing business) and how it was really, really nice to talk to children his own age who completely understood what he was going through.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by win-place-show;3567221;
    JD, was that an inside joke about being burned at the STAKE? Cause I am not LDS and I thought that was funny.

I may have to PM you as I have always been super interested in the LDS faith. Not enough to convert but it is quite the interesting faith to me. Is it really a status thing to have a celestial marriage? If my hubby and I were married in a civil ceremony and not sealed we would be looked down upon? Really?

And just why did Marie Osmond get divorced? I know the first time her husnabd was less than faithful but what about number 2? Because if you are LDS you must know all the scoop, right? (insert sarcasm here)
    Yes, burned at the stake was a little joke I posted for myself - I didn't think anyone else would get it.

And you can PM me anytime you want - but I may or may not respond, since you are a blight on the church.

(I've been told my sarcasm does not carry well in writing - so to clarify, that was tongue-in-cheek!)

FORT Fogey

The View had a judge on today--sorry I can't remember her name--but she said that if Joe even tried to have anything to do with custody of the kids Katherine wouldn't get custody--that's how bad his rep is.

Family Law experts have reiterated again and again that the provisions of a will in regards to child custody are "suggestions" only--
    that the Testator (the maker of the will) cannot dispose of children the way they can disperse property--and that it is up to the Family Court judge to decide what situation will be the best and safest for the children.

Quote Originally Posted by sukee;3567146;
    Great, now wack-a-doodle Latoya is saying Michael was murdered.
    Well according to sources in the LAPD they may be looking at charging someone in Michael's death.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have a hard time believing anyone murdered MJ other than MJ himself. Of course the doctors who gave him the drugs he wanted and asked for should have to pay for what they did - but I don't think his death was intentional.

I even wonder about the nurse who is making the media rounds. She claims she didn't know what the drug was that MJ wanted, she said she wouldn't give it to him, etc. So why was she spending the nights "watching him sleep?" It seems unlikely anyone would just want an audience while sleeping.

There were so many strange things happening at that house. I wonder why "doctors" would let MJ do what he did with regard to his looks. Just because a patient comes to the office for a 50th nose job doesn't mean the doctor is obligated to do it.

What a sad case.

I think what they are implying is that these doctors murdered MJ..not intentionally but they killed him by giving him too many drugs. He was probably so close to death so many times and that is why he wanted someone there to watch him sleep so he wouldn't stop breathing like Heath Ledger did. I am surprised he didn't invest in one of those machines that beeps when you stop breathing, or did he?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3568836;
    I have a hard time believing anyone murdered MJ other than MJ himself. Of course the doctors who gave him the drugs he wanted and asked for should have to pay for what they did - but I don't think his death was intentional.

I even wonder about the nurse who is making the media rounds. She claims she didn't know what the drug was that MJ wanted, she said she wouldn't give it to him, etc. So why was she spending the nights "watching him sleep?" It seems unlikely anyone would just want an audience while sleeping.

There were so many strange things happening at that house. I wonder why "doctors" would let MJ do what he did with regard to his looks. Just because a patient comes to the office for a 50th nose job doesn't mean the doctor is obligated to do it.

What a sad case.
    It doesn't that have to be Interntional. All the law requires for Manslaughter (or Second Degree Murder) is that certain acts were performed.

Like doctors giving or administering dangerous drugs to someone.

The law does not require intention.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

The Lawyer on the View was Janine Pirro. Their have been some stories about her in the NY press in the not so distant past.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3569841;
    The Lawyer on the View was Janine Pirro. Their have been some stories about her in the NY press in the not so distant past.
    I recognize her name - did she have anything interesting to say?

+ Reply to Thread