+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 78 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Re: Michael Jackson is Dead at 50 yrs. of age

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3559648;
    I had read that before, but it didn't click with me until I read your post that MJ passed the name to his sons. His maternal grandfather was Prince Albert Screws (later changed to Scruse).
    Prince Albert Screws? Are you kidding me?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Holy cow. Watching HLN - it is now being reported that there were many, many injection marks all over MJ's body, he was white as a tee shirt and was bald. (According to HLN)

This is so sad. And how could all of these people say they knew nothing? They should have stepped up and gotten some help for him. That disgusting to me. Come on family!!

eta: Joe Jackson has proclaimed he will raise MJ's children.

Gah!
    Last edited by J.D.; 07-10-2009 at 08:15 PM.

Am I just imaging it I could have sworn years ago three of the Jackson's grandchildren attempted to start a singing group of some kind. I just can remember who the father of the boys was Jermaine's maybe? Joe Jackson is just talking to hear his gums flap he will not be anywhere near those kids.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3557972;
    Wow oh wow....thanks everyone for the info on Joe Jackson...it sounds like he is the one with early signs of dementia.
    No. Joe doesn't deserve an excuse like dementia. He's been evil for at least the last 50 years. Probably more.

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;3558120;
    Joe was on GMA today, and already mentioning a possible career in entertainment for Michael's kids:
    I think Debbie Rowe needs to thank Joe, for bolstering her chances at custody.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3558435;
    I don't know about Prince, but I did read that Jermaine had a son named Jermajesty.
    Which was allegedly an attempt to "one up" Michael naming a kid "Prince".

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3559788;
    eta: Joe Jackson has proclaimed he will raise MJ's children.

Gah!
    I repeat. I think Debbie Rowe needs to thank Joe, for bolstering her chances at custody.
    Last edited by Krom; 07-10-2009 at 08:27 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Yeah I know I wasn't nuts Tito Jackson's three sons have a group called 3T!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Krom, I hadn't put all of those things together. Thanks for the perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3559667;
    Prince Albert Screws? Are you kidding me?
    The maternal family name is Scruse (pronounced like "spruce" is you were to go by the way CNN pronounced it during the news coverage clips I saw). Never heard the "screws" name change thing before.

and MJJ would be absolutely FURIOUS to hear what papa joeseph is claiming right now. I am SURE that daddy is the LAST person he EVER wanted to have around his children. That he left joe out of the will should be telling enough

FORT Fogey

I think Debbie Rowe needs to thank Joe, for bolstering her chances at custody.
    ITA. The more Joe talks about getting custody of MJ's kids, the better Debbie Rowe looks as a safe haven from their greedy, exploitive grandpa. I don't believe that "the family" will protect MJ's kids from Joe. They haven't shown they have any control over him at all. If he could be seated next to MJ's kids during the memorial, in view of the casket, when everyone knows Michael destested him and didn't want his kids around him, Joe will continue to do whatever he wants. One report I watched said that the judge will have to consider the importance of keeping the children together, since Debbie can only claim the 2 oldest, which will make the custody decision more challenging.

FORT Fanatic

Okay, another question, while I'm doing laundry! When the person (security guard) made the 911 call, did he ever mention Michael's name?

Second, did anyone ever hear MJ tell Martin Bashir (sp) when Paris was born, he just left with her, placenta still attached, no Apgar test. I know money talks, but wtf?
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread