+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 78 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

FORT Fanatic

Re: Michael Jackson is Dead at 50 yrs. of age

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3558462;
    I've been wondering about a couple of things - why was the doctor in MJ's house in the first place, and where were the kids during this? They lived with him, right?

I haven't heard either of these quiestions discussed on the tv or elswhere.
    Good questions. Can't answer the first, the second I heard Jermaine say to Larry King or Matt Lauer, the kids were at the hospital, (don't know how they got there, or where they were), and the decision was made they could see their father's body.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3558490;
    Good questions. Can't answer the first, the second I heard Jermaine say to Larry King or Matt Lauer, the kids were at the hospital, (don't know how they got there, or where they were), and the decision was made they could see their father's body.
    Yeah, I heard Jermaine talk about the kids going to the hospital - but nothing more. Poor things.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think the dermatology doc is getting a huge kick out of people asking if he is the biological dad to the children. He's just a little too happy, for me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Michael Jackson had a full time doctor on staff because they wanted to make sure he was healthy for the tour, that is probably why the doctor was at the house. Regarding where the kids were.....the house was HUGE that they were living in....I bet they were somewhere in the house with their tutor, nannies or multitude of servants. They were probably transported to the hospital by either a family member or bodyguard.
    Poor kids.....my heart breaks for them.....

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3559154;
    Regarding where the kids were.....the house was HUGE that they were living in....I bet they were somewhere in the house with their tutor, nannies or multitude of servants. They were probably transported to the hospital by either a family member or bodyguard.
    Poor kids.....my heart breaks for them.....
    You never know what's true and what's not with the way gossip goes, but according to an article in the NY Post, Stacy Brown, the Jackson family biographer, said that the oldest son was there when the doctor was trying to revive MJ, and he thought his father was just joking around. Losing a parent is a tragedy, but if this is true, what an additional terrible trauma for the young boy. I'm like you luvsginer, my heart breaks for his children.

I had heard this reported on several news outlets soon after he died, and I found the article by searching for: New York Post Stacy Brown Michael Jackson
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3558122;
    I didn't see the original BET broadcast, and reading all of this made me curious. You can watch the video by doing a search for Joe Jackson 2009 BET Awards. It should bring up a link to the interview (we can't post the link on here, but it's a common one most of you should recognize). While everyone expresses grief in their own way, and it's obvious that Joe Jackson is a little hard of hearing and is sometimes befuddled, this man makes my skin crawl. I know I'm biased because of all the reports of child abuse leveled against him, but he comes across as a cold hearted publicity hound (at least to me).
    Well, I looked and yes many links came up but the video has been removed...I wonder why? BTW....how old is Joe Jackson? Why is he even bothering to start a new record label? Shouldn't he be enjoying his retirement with his many grandchildren.....oh....never mind...

I saw on E! that Joe is talking about the potential for Michael's children in showbusiness. He is a LOON!! and I hope they keep him far, far away from them.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3558396;
    Thanks for the list! One more question, was the name "Prince" somewhere in Michael's name. Wondering if there was a reason for the naming of his sons?
    If I remember correctly, it's been said that the Prince name came from his mom's side of the family. I think it was the name of Katherine's dad.

Joe Jackson is a couple of yrs. older than Katherine. So, he is early 80's, I believe, and should have retired way back when.
    The BET interview with Don Lemon ( I'm pretty sure it was Don? ) was perfect, because it showed Joe for what he is - a total parasite.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3559604;
    If I remember correctly, it's been said that the Prince name came from his mom's side of the family. I think it was the name of Katherine's dad.
    I had read that before, but it didn't click with me until I read your post that MJ passed the name to his sons. His maternal grandfather was Prince Albert Screws (later changed to Scruse).
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

+ Reply to Thread