+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 78 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Michael Jackson is Dead at 50 yrs. of age

So, when you said 'adorable', you were not talking about looks, but behavior? 'Adorable' has always addressed physical looks, to me, without clarification/specification.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kao

In hindsight, "A great kid all around" would have been a better thing to say. I should have been more clear, sorry!

I don't think there's any doubt she's not their biological mother (the eldest two). Prince Michael I looks exactly like her. And why would she voluntarily say she wants to do a DNA test to prove the case?

Along with Joe, Debbie Rowe should be last on the list of best possible guardians/parents for those children. She has no relationship with them and sold any biological right to them long ago. I saw an interview with her some time ago, in which she said that she never wanted to be a mother to those, or any other children. She gave birth to them as a "gift" to Michael. A "gift" that has her sitting pretty for the rest of her life. It was only when she learned that she wasn't provided for in Michael's will did she suddenly have maternal stirrings.

I would kind of question Ms. Rowe's motives, as well.
    She clearly stated she wanted no children numerous times in the past. Of even more concern is that she was paid $8.5 M for her services and yet she claimed not that long ago that she was in debt and needed $$ to pay off
    $168K in credit card debt!! What??!!

The rock in that family has always been Katherine. Yes, 79 is not young, but it's pretty clear that she's one of the very few who would actually try to do well to honor Michael's wishes.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3543106;
    But they DON'T know the Jackson family, that's part of the problem. Michael kept them away from his family, except his mother - who is still married to Joe Jerkson and who is 79 years old. They know their cousins and Aunts/Uncles as much as they know Debbie.

I'm sorry, but IMO those kids would be better off with her than with ANY part of that dysfunctional family. (exception being Jermaine & Rebbie)

That's not what Germaine said in his extensive interview with Matt Lauer which was played on NBC "Dateline" on Friday night.

He talked about how well the kids got along with their cousins.

I don't know them personally so I don't have any eyewitness info on this to prove it--just putting out what Germaine said.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kao;3543021;
    Steppenmaster: Sent it to you via message.

Katherine has been separated from Joe for the past few years (with good reason) so everything he is doing is on his own. With Jermaine, Janet and Tito on her side (who hate Joe with a passion) I don't think that she can be influenced too much. I think he also anticipated people fighting over the children because he also listed Diana Ross as guardian should his mother not be able to do so. They were very close, and the children have a relationship with her so it might be the better fit. In my opinion, the fact that she's the only person with enough class to not run to the nearest news outlet to sell MJ stories makes her tops in my book!

Debbie Rowe sold these children twice...no way in hell should she get them. They don't know her, and she doesn't want Blanket. That baffles me; Blanket is adorable. Who wouldn't want him?
    Something to remember is that what is in a person's will is not "Law"--and especially in child custody cases it is up to the court to decide the best place for the children.

So--all these suggestions and tests etc etc are in a sense meaningless--because it is what reports are given to the judge by the appropriate investigators--and ultimately what the judge thinks--that are most important here.

So we'll just have to wait and see what the judge in the custody case decides.

(
    And thanks so much for the info you sent!)

I don't have a problem with Kathryn Jackson raising her Grandchildren. We live in a time when lots of Grandchildren are being reared by their Grandparents. Kathryn Jackson has the means to care for them and she can hire help as well alot of elderly grandparents can't afford to do that, Kathryn at least has that going for her. Debbie Rowe shouldn't be allowed more than visitation rights since she so eagerly gave her kids up.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kao

But why should this woman get visitation at all? Unlike Katherine and Diana she has no relationship with these children other than popping them out!

FORT Fogey

Menntioned only briefly in passing on Access Hollywood last night--that Katheryn Jackson is "Challenging" Michael's will because of who he chose to be the trustees for the Michael Jackson Family Trust.

There was no additional info and no names were mentioned.
    Has anyone heard anything about this challenge at all?
    Thanks for any info.

+ Reply to Thread