+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 78 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Re: Michael Jackson is Dead at 50 yrs. of age

This is exactly why those kids shouldn't be with Katharine. I'm sure she's a fabulous grandmother and very loving, but her age and her husband are two major strikes against her.

Those kids have had little of a normal childhood. They'd be better off with Debbie Rowe or with Jermaine or Rebbie or Jackie. With non-family members as Trustees.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3542613;
    Death has this wierd ability to bring out the ugly side in people, whether there is money or not. Somebody's always got to "clown".
    Death in the family didn't do this. Joe Jackson was always a turd. He used Michael when alive, so him using his corpse is no different to this horrible excuse for a human being.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kao;3542472;
    Wow. After what I've heard today, Joe Jackson is complete trash.

According to "sources in the Jackson camp" (ie: probably Jermaine and Janet, lol) certain family pictures are missing from Michael's home, and since Joe has been the only person inside of Michael's house before the pics were released they're pretty sure he sold them to different outlets. He was NOT invited to the BET awards; apparently he took Michael's invite from the house and told BET that he was speaking for the family and it was only a routine call to Katherine that stopped that from happening. Apparently Katherine was LIVID when she found out and requested that Janet speak instead.

He was also very unhappy about being left out of the will and is seriously thinking about contesting it. Considering Michael signed each paragraph of the will and had a few witnesses, I don't think a judge in America will give him a penny. The rest of the family has stated that they will fight anyone that contests the will, so he will definitely have a fight on his hands.

Such nasty business.
    Kao--hi. Can you tell us where you heard this? I watched four different shows about Michael last night (we were having a storm and I couldn't be on the computer--lol) and I didn't hear any of this.

Thanks for any info. I'd love to know about such an informative site.

Death seems to bring out the worst in many people whether or not a big estate is involved. Years ago, my sister lost her best friend. We were all at the decedent's house going through his things, etc. His brothers and sister kept sticking post it notes on things they wanted. They also suddenly decided that items that they had given to their brother years earlier, should now be reclaimed by them whether they wanted them or not. Yes, they got the post its, too. Very, vey sad.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kao

Steppenmaster: Sent it to you via message.

Katherine has been separated from Joe for the past few years (with good reason) so everything he is doing is on his own. With Jermaine, Janet and Tito on her side (who hate Joe with a passion) I don't think that she can be influenced too much. I think he also anticipated people fighting over the children because he also listed Diana Ross as guardian should his mother not be able to do so. They were very close, and the children have a relationship with her so it might be the better fit. In my opinion, the fact that she's the only person with enough class to not run to the nearest news outlet to sell MJ stories makes her tops in my book!

Debbie Rowe sold these children twice...no way in hell should she get them. They don't know her, and she doesn't want Blanket. That baffles me; Blanket is adorable. Who wouldn't want him?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Blanket is not a puppy, so 'adorable' (or not) shouldn't matter. Taking on 2 children is a lot; taking on 3 is even more. This whole thing is ridiculous. These children shouldn't be ripped away from the only family that they know. Their safety and security is more important than anything else. There sure are some ugly people in this world.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

But they DON'T know the Jackson family, that's part of the problem. Michael kept them away from his family, except his mother - who is still married to Joe Jerkson and who is 79 years old. They know their cousins and Aunts/Uncles as much as they know Debbie.

I'm sorry, but IMO those kids would be better off with her than with ANY part of that dysfunctional family. (exception being Jermaine & Rebbie)

Kao

The fact that she doesn't want Blanket makes her motives sketch. Anyone putting the children first would fight for all three. Even if it's ruled that you can't have all of them, at least that child would know that he was wanted and you cared enough to include him.

Blanket is not a puppy, so 'adorable' (or not) shouldn't matter. Taking on 2 children is a lot; taking on 3 is even more.
    Let's be honest here. Some children (whether by nature or nurture) are monsters. And while how a child behaves shouldn't make a difference, when it comes to fostering or adopting it does. And while supposedly all of Michael's children are well-read, intelligent, and polite, sources close to the family have stated that Blanket is the most sensitive and kind of the three (and probably the one who most resembles Michael himself in temperment). So yes, the fact that anyone would deliberately snub a child like this makes me angry.

She has never said she doesn't want Blanket. Last I read from her attorney yesterday, she said she didn't want to separate the kids and that she would be willing to take Prince II as well.

Has there been a change? I do think the kids should NOT be separated.

Kao

She backtracked; originally she stated she was seeking custody of the the oldest two (probably because she's the "bio" mom). There's been some recent reports that suggest that she isn't the bio mom at at and that someone else's eggs were implanted and she was only the surrogate for the first two (which would make any claim to the children null and void).

This is going to be very interesting legal-wise. Not-so-cool for the three Jackson children.

+ Reply to Thread