+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Re: Michael Jackson is Dead at 50 yrs. of age

I wonder how she can stay with him, too.

I loved Good Times. I forgot that Janet was on the show. She was quite a good actress back then. Dynomite!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Joe's slimy fingerprints seem to be over yet another scheme:

MICHAEL JACKSON MAY BE BURIED AT NEVERLAND RANCH - New York Post

BURIAL AT NEVERLAND EYED

By CATHY BURKE and DAVID K. L I

Last updated: 10:03 am
    June 29, 2009
    Posted: 3:53 am
    June 29, 2009

Never say never.

Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch may be resurrected - as both a burial ground for the King of Pop and a Graceland-like mecca for his fans - if his family has its way.

"The family is considering all the options right now to try to make the most money off of Jackson's estate," a source close to the pop icon's relatives said.
    Even when they're dead, Joe never misses an opportunity to use and abuse his children. I mean it says "the family", but we all know who its got to mean.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

OMG...just read an article that says in the upcoming weeks his family will deny everything which includes that he was anorexic, He was alcoholic, His children are not biologically related to them. He had been diagnosed with schizophrenia. He was gay. His boyfriend is a young adult male outside the music industry.

so why will they deny everything....because they enabled him because they needed his money and they will fight tooth and nail for the kids because of the money only...

man oh man.....and here I was thinking the divorce between Jon and Kate was gonna get down right ugly....looks like it will be a piece of cake compared to what might be going down with the Jackson family...

IDK if any of this is true....just repeating what I read
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Not sure of some of the reports. I do believe, however, that he was asexual - neither hetero nor homo. That's why I never believed the molestation charges.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3534085;
    OMG...just read an article that says in the upcoming weeks his family will deny everything which includes that he was anorexic, He was alcoholic, His children are not biologically related to them. He had been diagnosed with schizophrenia. He was gay. His boyfriend is a young adult male outside the music industry.

so why will they deny everything....because they enabled him because they needed his money and they will fight tooth and nail for the kids because of the money only...

man oh man.....and here I was thinking the divorce between Jon and Kate was gonna get down right ugly....looks like it will be a piece of cake compared to what might be going down with the Jackson family...

IDK if any of this is true....just repeating what I read
    It could be because they are not true. I never believed the molestation charges or any other things the media tried to float. People have a tendency to make wrongs out of things they can't understand.
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 06-30-2009 at 01:00 AM.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey
    Did anyone else see the special on Michael tonight on NBC? It was Martin Brahsears' sp[ecial from several eyars ago when he was a journalist in britain.

Michael just seemed extra-weird in much of what he said and did in this show. Like his running out of the hospital with his daughter Paris when she was just born....

(My apologies for the typos in my above post. A big storm was coming and I had to get everything unplugged--I've had electronics ruined by power surges before. I didn't get to come back in time to correct them.
    Sorry!)
    Last edited by steppemaster; 06-30-2009 at 01:04 AM.

Kao

Now this is rumor, but I heard a while ago that they were separated--partly due to the fact that Joe's a prick, partly because Michael refused to let her to see his children at her home (or keep them overnight) if Joe was there. There are very few pictures with the children that include Joe...apparently Michael didn't want them anywhere near him (for obvious reasons).

Well, if Mikey's 2002 Will holds up, for all the fact that Joe is STILL going in front of cameras and claiming he's the family spokesman, the piece of crap apparently doesn't get even a sausage. Even $500 million in debt, Michael's assets are at theoretically worth double that.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3534113;
    It could be because they are not true. I never believed the molestation charges or any other things the media tried to float. People have a tendency to make wrongs out of things they can't understand.
    It's not wrong to fear the conduct of someone that strange and out of touch around children, even if you conclude that the suits against him were brought by greedy parents looking for a quick payout. Conclude he may possibly not have been a molester, sure, if you want. But he was still strange to an extremely dysfunctional level, and a lot of the defenses of him seem to fixate on the lack of prosecution, while ignoring that fact that things he provably did and said were still freakishly unhealthy and bizarre. Not being a criminal doesn't mean you would want him in a bed giving Jesus Juice to YOUR kids, that's all I'm saying.
    Last edited by Krom; 06-30-2009 at 09:54 AM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Had Michael recorded new music that he was going to perform on tour? I heard something about music being released posthumously and wondered if it was new stuff. Between the huge spike in old record sales and any new music, maybe the estate will be out of debt.
    Oh, and the Neverland/Graceland thing cracks me up. Have we heard anything from any of the alleged victims since his death?
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

Joe keeps saying "WE'RE the best ones to raise and take care of the kids. WE'RE...."

As if he had even temporary custody--which he does not.
    Every time I see him on my tv screen my BS meter starts blaring out alarms.

(Anderson Cooper who is on Regis and Kelly this morning as temp host was talking about how even the news people are stunned by Joe's blatant opportuism in plugging his new record label while talking about the death of his son.
    Some things are just not to be believed--even by news gathering cynics.)

+ Reply to Thread