+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Re: Michael Jackson is Dead at 50 yrs. of age

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3528318;
    I have to admit I had the poster of Michael in the yellow vest
    I had that poster too!!! I also remember having trading cards that had stickers on them, and I put them all on the headboard of my bed. He was my first musical obsession!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by Kao;3528392;
    But...but...what's going to happen to Blanket? If Debbie Rowe tears those kids apart after they've lost their father she deserves to be beaten in the middle of Main Street.

Amen to that. Those kids need each other.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3528389;
    I was watching Keith Olbermann tonight and it was mentioned that MJ is not the biological father to his children. He had used donor sperm to impregnate the mothers of his children. The older two are from one woman (Debbie Rowe), the third child is from another. (MJ selected the person who would become the donor dad)

I always thought that it was perfectly obvious that Michael was not the biological father of his children. They carried NONE of his features, like you would expect to see in a child who's father had such strong African American features as Michael had before he started becoming someone else. My sweet, confused Michael went from being a gorgeous African American boy to a strange looking Caucasian 'woman'. I've never seen anything as messed up as this was. I never held it against him, but I found it bothersome (and what I thought was not important.'

And, where is the 'payroll doctor'?

I heard, yesterday morning, that Michael only weighed about 108 pounds. Can you imagine??? I doubt that was a falsehood. If there is a prescription drug problem, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were, he overloaded his system, for his weight. God bless him, he's not looked healthy for years.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It is a day later and I am still stunned and sad. I have every MJ Album or CD.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I just read this article... I wonder what will come out

Liza Discusses Michael Jackson's Autopsy
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

How very, very devastating and sad.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Not trying to ruffle feathers here. Sure MJ was a talented genius in the 80's and he revolutionized pop music, but all of this hoopla over his death is a bit much. When I saw that Congress paused for him today, I had to wonder if they were going to do the same when Elton John or Billy Joel or Eddie Van Halen or Eddie Vedder dies. I get that people are shocked because his death was unexpected. Hell, I was shocked too. But enough already. Give him a tribute show and be done.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3528680;
    Not trying to ruffle feathers here. Sure MJ was a talented genius in the 80's and he revolutionized pop music, but all of this hoopla over his death is a bit much. When I saw that Congress paused for him today, I had to wonder if they were going to do the same when Elton John or Billy Joel or Eddie Van Halen or Eddie Vedder dies. I get that people are shocked because his death was unexpected. Hell, I was shocked too. But enough already. Give him a tribute show and be done.
    It's not any bigger than the Hoopla over Princess Di and she wasn't even American. MJ gave billions of people lots of memories associated with his music and what it means to them. All I need do is listen to a MJ song and it takes me back to a time of both awesome times and sadness, like the death of My mother. When I hear gone to soon I remember that song was playing on the radio when I learned my mother had passed.

MJ was a musical genius and he deserves to be remembered and celebrated for that.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3528711;
    MJ was a musical genius and he deserves to be remembered and celebrated for that.
    And IMO, that can happen without taking over EVERY single airwave out there to idolize him. I'm not taking away from who he was. As I said, he revolutionized pop music. Still, I think he's a pedophile and a drug abuser and billions raised for charity doesn't take that away. Will I still sing along when I hear Billie Jean or Beat It? Sure. But I'm ready for him to get off my TV already.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Kao

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3528550;
    I always thought that it was perfectly obvious that Michael was not the biological father of his children. They carried NONE of his features, like you would expect to see in a child who's father had such strong African American features as Michael had before he started becoming someone else. My sweet, confused Michael went from being a gorgeous African American boy to a strange looking Caucasian 'woman'. I've never seen anything as messed up as this was. I never held it against him, but I found it bothersome (and what I thought was not important.'
    I totally disagree. Biracial kids can inherit dominant traits from either parent or be a perfect blend of both. Trust me; I've had enough stares/questions/outright hostile accusations towards members of my own family to believe that...although it really made me understand how so many people were able to "pass" back in the day!

On the rare occasions that they've been photographed (most recently this year) Blanket looks like a Caucasian version of Michael at his age. Not sure about the oldest two kids, but Prince looks more what most people consider "biracial" the older he he gets, while the girl looks more like her mother. Which makes me wonder (especially with Blanket) if the stories about the male donor are true...who was it?

+ Reply to Thread