+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Patrick Swayze

Re: Patrick Swayze

I was very upset when I logged on and read the news this evening. Godspeed Mr. Swayze.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3701253;
    Rest In Peace Mr. Patrick Swayze and .............thanks for everything .... Julie Newmar
    Love him in that movie!

I was so sad to hear this news this evening. Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite movies of all time. I also loved him in Ghost and Red Dawn. RIP.

Dear Patrick, I hope you are at peace now. We will miss you. Just today, I was listening to him sing "She's like the Wind" and lingered in my car a moment to hear the entire song as it brought so many good memories of his movie Dirty Dancing and promised to watch my DVD this evening. Patrick was on my mind today but I did not realize he had passed on until the announcement was made this evening. Rest in peace dear Patrick.

Its one of those things that you know is going to happen but even when it does finally happen you still can't believe it. Another little part of our childhood is gone. I remember listening to the "Dirty Dancing" soundtrack until it broke. I remember being sick one night and watching "Ghost" with my mom. My sisters and I loved "Too Wong Foo" so much that we wanted to dress up like them for Halloween, lol! It was a fight as to who was going to be Miss Vita Boheme!

Thank you Patrick. We truly had the time of our lives.

I was so saddened to hear the news tonight.
    I am glad that he is finally at rest. Pancreatic cancer is extremely difficult and he certainly showed the world how to live with grace and dignity.
    RIP, Mr. Swayze, you were a true gentleman.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I adored Too Wong Fu so much! I grew up with the Dirty Dancing soundtrack...he is going to be missed by all.
    Yup, with donuts!!

What a tragic loss....the man was an icon. I hope his family finds comfort in the memory of their time with him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3701291;
    This hits me particularly hard today. My Stepdad died of Pancreatic Cancer almost 3 years ago at the age of 58. I know very well the battle Patrick and his family fought, and I know how hard this disease is. My heart goes out to his family, may they find comfort tonight in how much he loved them and how much he was loved by people all over the world. RIP Patrick.

Sweetpea--I am sorry to hear about your loss of your dad. My thoughts for you and your family.

FORT Fogey

Patrick will be missed by so many people. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family and all who loved and cared about him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast