+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chris Brown/Rihanna situation

FORT Fanatic

Re: Chris Brown/Rihanna situation

Because of this plea bargain I will never know who hit who first. I really wonder what went on between the two of them. Doesnt it matter if she slapped him first? What about the right to protect yourself? He probably wouldnt want to say that she hit him first. I dont know, I just wonder. She seems like such a quick tempered person.

It could well be that Rhianna did hit Chris first. It would not be the first time a woman has struck a man. However, it did remind me of what my Dad always said to me when I was growing up. He said that if a man ever hit me, I should get away as soon as possible, as men should never strike women for any reason.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;3522092;
    Because of this plea bargain I will never know who hit who first. I really wonder what went on between the two of them. Doesnt it matter if she slapped him first? What about the right to protect yourself? He probably wouldnt want to say that she hit him first. I dont know, I just wonder. She seems like such a quick tempered person.
    If she slapped him then she was definitely in the wrong. However, "the right to protect yourself" for him might have entailed holding her hands so she couldn't hit him again or getting out of the car and removing himself from the situation. The photos that were taken of her look like she was clearly beaten. Even if she hit him first it did not justify what he did to her!!

Being hit first doesn't give anyone the right to severely beat someone. You can restrain them and try to prevent them from hurting you. They probably both crossed the line that night, but what he did was assault, no two ways about it.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

They're both ho's

So he's "apologized" to the public. For "disappointing" them, I guess.

Then again, how can you "disappoint" someone like myself, who had no previous expectations one way or the other?

Chris Brown Apologizes for Rihanna Assault | TMZ.com

Also, despite a script that was obviously jointly written by his lawyer and P.R. guys, could he POSSIBLY come off as more incoherent? Speaking in full sentences doesn't seem natural to him.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3522378;
    It could well be that Rhianna did hit Chris first. It would not be the first time a woman has struck a man. However, it did remind me of what my Dad always said to me when I was growing up. He said that if a man ever hit me, I should get away as soon as possible, as men should never strike women for any reason.
    It wouldn't be the first time she has been accused of hitting a man. It doesn't make Chris right for his reaction though.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

So it seems like Chris Brown has a song about Rihanna on his album. He needs to leave her alone. And he just needs to go away. He's the worst guy in th business at this point. He has no respect for anyone and he seems to be mad at people for not forgiving him or not forgetting about what he did. His album sales are abysmal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234