+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Jennifer Hudson's Mother, Brother Shot Dead In Chicago

FORT Fogey

Re: Jennifer Hudson's Mother, Brother Shot Dead In Chicago

I just cannot comprehend any rage that can lead to killing a child. It is sick enough to have killed to innocent adults that had nothing to do with what you are feeling, but to take a child away just starting out is sad. I always think what if that child was the cure to cancer creator, or would someday invent something to save my life, etc. How truly truly disgusting and sad .

I still find it hard to believe that he killed an entire family over jealousy. The kid being killed makes it even harder to believe that's the real reason. I can't help but wonder if somehow this wasn't a hit of some sort. The killer could have used the young boy and a means to get the adults to comply and then took the boy with him/her and killed him in the car. It seems too non-passionate to be a rage killing. JMO though.
    Yup, with donuts!!

The latest report I read, said he had earlier threated to murder his ex's family.

The Press Association: 'Jealousy inspired Hudson murders'

The brother-in-law of Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Hudson killed three of her relatives - with a gun stolen from one of the victims - because he was angry his estranged wife, the star's sister, was dating another man, prosecutors alleged.

William Balfour appeared in a Chicago court for the first time in connection with the deaths and was denied bond.

His attorney said authorities have no forensic evidence linking Balfour to the killings, but prosecutors said witness statements and the suspect's own lies and threats helped lead them to him.

Balfour was charged with murder on Tuesday after being held for weeks on a parole violation.

The slightly built man, wearing a yellow jump suit, stood quietly as prosecutor LuAnn Snow described how he allegedly killed his seven-year-old stepson, Julian King, Hudson's mother, Darnell Hudson Donerson, and Hudson's brother, Jason Hudson.

Ms Snow said Balfour had been at the Hudsons' South Side home early on October 24 and confronted his estranged wife, Julia Hudson, about a birthday present he believed she had received from a boyfriend.

Balfour, Ms Snow said, also had shown up to Julia Hudson's workplace earlier in the month to confront her about dating another man.

"He told her at the time that her family would suffer if she saw other men," Ms Snow said after the hearing.

Balfour threatened Julia Hudson again that morning at the home, Ms Snow said, adding that Julia Hudson did not take the threat seriously because he "had not followed through on any of those threats" before.

The prosecutor said, the gun belonged to Jason Hudson and Balfour allegedly stole it during the summer. "Several people observed (the) defendant with the gun in the late summer of 2008," Ms Snow said.
    CYA

His attorney said authorities have no forensic evidence linking Balfour to the killings, but prosecutors said witness statements and the suspect's own lies and threats helped lead them to him.
    I find this hard to believe. How do you kill 3 people in a jealous rage and not leave forensic evidence? But then, it was Balfours attorney who said this, so who knows what kind of evidence they actually have?

If it's proven that he actually did this, I hope he rots in jail.

This article mentions that there is at least some evidence in the case.

INSIDE STORY: How a Gift Allegedly Triggered Jennifer Hudson Murders - Crime & Courts, : People.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456