+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Hudson's Mother, Brother Shot Dead In Chicago

Re: Jennifer Hudson's Mother, Brother Shot Dead In Chicago

I read in my local paper that JHud's dad passed away when she was a teen. I just hope that she's able to bury her family without a ton of press around.

To add to the above post, I read that the alleged drug activity in that house was actually due to them coming in to arrest Balfour a few years ago. No one else in the home was charged with any crime.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3227561;
    The guy is the estranged husband of JH's sister. He is not the biological father of the little boy.

He has quite the criminal record too. I read that he had also lived for a time in that house, but the mother had kicked him out awhile ago.
    Thank you. Lousy situation on all levels. Too bad.

I believe they were laid to rest on Monday. They didn't seem to have a ton of media I don't think. I'm sure the election helped deflect a bit of the spotlight, which is good.

What an incredibly sad and tragic story for any family. Being a celebrity doesn't make it any easier. My thoughts and prayers for their friends and family during this awful time.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Donald Trump can be pompous sometimes, but I thought this was very nice of him...

Donald Trump Shelters Jennifer Hudson - Good Deeds, Donald Trump, Jennifer Hudson : People.com

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Very impressive, Donald. Very kind.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

They have formally arrested the BIL for the murders. He should never see the light of day again.

Arrest Made In Hudson Family Murders

CHICAGO Police arrested the estranged brother-in-law of Jennifer Hudson on Monday in the deaths of the entertainer's mother, brother and young nephew, taking him from a prison where he had been held on a suspected parole violation.

William Balfour was arrested at Stateville Correctional Center and released to detectives as he awaited formal charges in the shooting deaths of the singer and Oscar-winning actress' relatives, said Chicago police spokeswoman Monique Bond.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

If the BIL is the one, he should rot in he&&. But what if he's not the one who did it?

Hopefully the delay in the arrest was to insure that the evidence added up. I'm hoping they have the right man as well. I also hope that if anyone assisted him in any way they get caught as well. Most of all I hope if he did it, he's put in the most vile prison they can find, and I hope he drops the soap....often. Nothing worse in the world than a childkiller. Not that it's okay to kill anyone, that alone is heinous ebough, but you have to have an especially rotten heart to do what they did to that child.

This article is too long to quote but apparently between spending the night with one woman and the afternoon with another, he flew into a jealous rage that his ex might be seeing another man.

Sister's ex killed Hudson relatives in jealous rage, prosecutor says - CNN.com
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast