+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Hudson's Mother, Brother Shot Dead In Chicago

Re: Jennifer Hudson's Mother, Brother Shot Dead In Chicago

The updates are slowing down here a bit lately, althought tonight they said Balfour is saying that he won't take a lie detector test and that they'll just have to take his word on it. The drug aspect was not really reported much here either, which I'm glad about. I hate when victims are further victimized by having unsubstantiated allegations thrown around about them. That would apply to a celebrity, their relative, or the homeless guy on the corner. It's just a pet peeve of mine.

I also hate that they keep throwing around pics of Jennifer. Show the pics of the victims (although that cute little face on that boy breaks my heart every time. I just keep thinking he probably had his little costume ready and was getting his Christmas list together. It's just tragic all around, but I hope that car held tons of forensic evidence, and that the house did as well. Most of all I hope they catch everyone involved, even if they assisted in the most minor of ways. Anyone who would have anything to do with killing 3 people, one of whom is a child, deserves anything that can be thrown at them.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3226537;
    The updates are slowing down here a bit lately, althought tonight they said Balfour is saying that he won't take a lie detector test and that they'll just have to take his word on it. The drug aspect was not really reported much here either, which I'm glad about. I hate when victims are further victimized by having unsubstantiated allegations thrown around about them. That would apply to a celebrity, their relative, or the homeless guy on the corner. It's just a pet peeve of mine.

I also hate that they keep throwing around pics of Jennifer. Show the pics of the victims (although that cute little face on that boy breaks my heart every time. I just keep thinking he probably had his little costume ready and was getting his Christmas list together. It's just tragic all around, but I hope that car held tons of forensic evidence, and that the house did as well. Most of all I hope they catch everyone involved, even if they assisted in the most minor of ways. Anyone who would have anything to do with killing 3 people, one of whom is a child, deserves anything that can be thrown at them.
    This breaks my heart as well. I pray that this child didn't suffer as much as I'm imagining he did. This is not about Jennifer. As a matter of fact, as a mom, I'm dying with the pain of Julia Hudson losing not only her mom and her brother, but losing her son as well. Drugs or not, there is not excuse for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;3226560;
    This breaks my heart as well. I pray that this child didn't suffer as much as I'm imagining he did. This is not about Jennifer. As a matter of fact, as a mom, I'm dying with the pain of Julia Hudson losing not only her mom and her brother, but losing her son as well. Drugs or not, there is not excuse for this.
    I feel the exact same way. Sure my heart breaks for all of the victims, and losing a loved one is horrific, but the thought of losing your only child is the saddest thing of all. In a perfect world we all outlive our parents, even outlive our older siblings, but we don't outlive our kids. It reminds me of something I heard on "Six Feet Under" once, when Brenda said something like "If you lose a mate you're a widow or widower, lose your parents you're an orphan, but there is no word for a parent who loses their child, I guess the concept is too unimaginable to even assign a word to".

Nancy Grace tends to go overboard on everything. the pictures of JHud make no sense. Why can't she do this like a respectable news story and stop with the tabloid tv show.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It has been confirmed that the gun that was found by police near where Julian's body was found was, indeed, the weapon used to kill Julian, the mother, and the brother.

A public memorial service is scheduled for tomorrow, but neither Julia nor Jennifer will attend, but other family members will be present.

Chicago Breaking News: Jennifer Hudson family case Archives
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I have only been following this loosely and missed a couple of details that I have been unable to find. Was the nephew living with Jennifer's mother and brother? If so, why not with his mother? Or was his mother living there too and just happened to be out? Where is Julian's father? Jennifers father? Thanks

My understanding is the sister, brother and mother have all been living together. The sister was at work that morning and Jennifer and her father had been estranged. I thought I read JHud's father had passed since AI.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3226980;
    My understanding is the sister, brother and mother have all been living together. The sister was at work that morning and Jennifer and her father had been estranged. I thought I read JHud's father had passed since AI.
    Thanks. Now one more thing. How is the suspect related to this bunch? Sorry, I have been concentrating on the election.

FORT Newbie

I sent them some flowers and made a small donation for their charity..I gave what i could...my heart goes out to them...i lost my mother at a young age and my niece too but to lose a mother, brother, and nephew all in the same damn week is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3227393;
    Thanks. Now one more thing. How is the suspect related to this bunch? Sorry, I have been concentrating on the election.
    The guy is the estranged husband of JH's sister. He is not the biological father of the little boy.

He has quite the criminal record too. I read that he had also lived for a time in that house, but the mother had kicked him out awhile ago.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast