+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Hudson's Mother, Brother Shot Dead In Chicago

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Jennifer Hudson's Mother, Brother Shot Dead In Chicago

Were the gunshots that were heard in relation to the house or the car? They said that the little boy was shot multiple times (including a head shot)....what the hell was the necessity of that?

They must really have some holes in their evidence if they have not even charged the brother-in-law with anything related to the murders yet. This is worrisome.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

They said today that there is evidence that the killer may have had some help. So I'm guessing they're taking their time, processing the crime scenes and trying not to make any mistakes that will help the killer or killers get away. This article seems to have the latest on the investigation.

NEW IN JENNIFER HUDSON CASE: Police reveal details -- chicagotribune.com

Also, I keep reading people on other sites commenting on why they continued to live in that neighborhood. The neighborhood didn't kill them. If this is indeed a domestic thing it would have followed them to any neighborhood they moved to.

Exactly. What can you do when the enemy just may be an invited somebody sitting at your dinner table on Sunday afternoon?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Nancy Grace was covering the murders last night and Balfour's mother had called in, claiming that there was no way her son committed the murders. She made the comment that Jennifer's brother had been selling drugs at the house. Apparently some surveillance cameras saw someone park the White SUV where it was found and they could see someone leaving the scene. They are trying to get a clearer view of the pictures from the camera. It was also stated that there was a date and time on the film, but they were unsure if it was accurate. Watch tonight to get the latest developments.

Show Pages - Nancy Grace - CNN.com

Yeah the article I posted above says the same thing, minus the drug angle. I'm not giving it any credibility considering the source is the mother of a triple homocide suspect. I'd have to hear it from somewhere other than that to place any weight on the accusation.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3225213;
    Yeah the article I posted above says the same thing, minus the drug angle. I'm not giving it any credibility considering the source is the mother of a triple homocide suspect. I'd have to hear it from somewhere other than that to place any weight on the accusation.
    The mom came across as foolish to me. According to his mother she didn't raise her son to disrespect anyone. Yet he has spent 7 years in prison for attempted murder, car jacking and other things. I have a slight feeling he "disrespected" someone to commit those crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3225512;
    The mom came across as foolish to me. According to his mother she didn't raise her son to disrespect anyone. Yet he has spent 7 years in prison for attempted murder, car jacking and other things. I have a slight feeling he "disrespected" someone to commit those crimes.
    I didn't even hear the interview and I can tell that she was just a desperate mother hoping to deflect away from the fact that most people right now think that her son is an animal. I will wait until the facts are out, but no matter what it doesn't take away from the fact that he's already a convicted attempted murderer and carjacker. I read in one of these articles that the Hudson family has known him since he was a kid. since her son was married to Julia Hudson she knew the family as well. To be in such a hurry to crap on the memory of any of the deceased makes me believe that she doubts her own son's innocence. Most people would just think that they don't know who did it or why, but that their child wasn't involved. They really wouldn't need to try and figure out motives and create scenarios. If by some far fetched chance this were a drug thing why wasn't anything taken, ransacked, looted? Because it likely wasn't a drug thing that's why. And this lady is not helping her son one bit. The facts will hopefully come out, but her excuses and accusations are only making a hated man even more hated.

Heard on the radio this morning about the drug dealing aspect of this case. It was said that the drug dealing had been "in the past", but it included the brother, the sister (mother of Julian), and Balfour. Also heard that the police think they have found the weapon used to kill Julian.

This is just plain sad and horrific. Whether it was the family of a celebrity or not. That poor little boy probably witnessed the initial shootings and then was kidnapped and finally killed. This guy should hang when they catch him!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I've been keeping up with this on Nancy Grace's show. I hate the way that they just keep showing huge pictures of Jennifer in the background of the information. It's misleading in that it makes it look like something has happened to Jennifer. This is about her family....not her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast