+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Hudson's Mother, Brother Shot Dead In Chicago

FORT Fogey

Re: Jennifer Hudson's Mother, Brother Shot Dead In Chicago

CNN is reporting that police have found a body in a vehicle that may be that of the nephew.

I think it is the nephew. What a sad world we live in. I cannot even imagine how Jennifer must be feeling right now.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

It is sounding like it is. At this point, I just hope to God that the family is extended the courtesy of dealing with this privately. As carefully as this case has been watched by the national media, I just have images in my mind of the family receiving the news being caught on tape, and hope they don't come to be. That said, I have to admit I have not seen a single picture of Jennifer Hudson since this happened, and that warms my heart a little.

The day before all of this happened, I watched Sex and The City and thought she did a great job in it. It's weird how she wasn't in my thoughts at all until I saw the movie and then boom! all of this comes out on the news. I really hope the entire remaining family has support and love to help them through this insanity.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3223768;
    At this point, I just hope to God that the family is extended the courtesy of dealing with this privately.
    Amen to that, Veruka.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Sadly, it does seem like they may have found her nephew. They found the dead uncle's missing vehicle and a boy's body in the back seat. I truly do hope with all my heart that her family and friends stick together and get one another through this. The persons or persons responsible for this need to pay ASAP, although nothing will ever be enough because nothing can bring back 3 lives.

Like someone stated above about seeing her in a movie recently, I was just watching her "Spotlight" video and we were commenting on how great she looks (and I love the song). This should be one of the happiest times of her life, and sadly someone snatched that away from her and her family. My heart breaks for them right now.

TMZ is saying that Jennifer Hudson has ID'd the body and confirmed it is her nephew.....This is so sad!
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Kao

I'm really disgusted. Apparently neighbors have been calling about the vehicle since SATURDAY NIGHT but they didn't send anyone out to investigate until this morning.

I am not surprised about the car. They heard gunshots and reported and no police came until 330pm. The police seem to have a aversion to investigating crime in the area. I have to wonder would anyone have lived if the police came at 930 am when reported instead of later?

My heart goes out to Jennifer. This situation has become so tragic.

But my heart goes out even more to her sister Julia. Not only did she lose her mother and her brother, but she also lost her son.

My condolences to JHud and her family.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 10-28-2008 at 06:41 AM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast