+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Celebaby News: aka "What NOT to name your kid"

Re: Celebaby News: aka "What NOT to name your kid"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I agree with Dinahann.... She isn't the Queen of England. There is nothing wrong with feeling good and proud of oneself, but the woman is delusional.
    No.

ERII 'Lil Kim is NOT.

However, "Queen B" IS one of her showbiz monikers. So, after I'd gotten myself up off the floor where I'd collapsed in a howling fit of laughter upon hearing what she'd named her daughter, I DID stop, reflect, and admit that, given just WHOSE kid this IS, the name wasn't really THAT much of a surprise.

Hilarious?

Yep.

Surprise?

Nope.

See below . . .

https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.ne...jpg?1342239849

What REALLY scares me is that maybe this kid'll grow up and NOT change that name when she reaches a legal age to be able to do so.

Worse yet, she just MIGHT even hook up with Jermaine Jackson's son --- JERMAJESTY! --- somewhere down the road.

Jermajesty (Jermaine Jackson) - Top 10 Wacky Celebrity Baby Names - TIME

(Well, Jermaine was definitely right about ONE thing, at least: It's pretty much guaranteed that nobody'll be able to say his kid's name without laughing!)

But, can you guys just IMAGINE this story:

"BREAKING NEWS! It was announced today that Jermajesty and Royal Reign Jackson became the proud parents of Kingdom Come Jackson."

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Kim giving a shout-out to her fans for 8K baby strollers, and such?

Tacky beyond BELIEF.

And her FACE?

Well, when she was on DWTS (partnered with Derek, IIRC), she'd ALREADY done a tango or two with a scalpel. So, she didn't exactly appear as God made her, THEN.

But, from these latest pics, I've got to say that I think it's completely plausible that she might've used whatever loot she got from that appearance for more "improvements" to her mug. 'Cause --- to ME, at least! --- she sure as HELL looks a LOT worse NOW than she did when she appeared on DWTS.

And having champagne tastes and a beer pocketbook would be a GOOOOOD reason for her to give a shout-out to her fans to provide her with pricey and not-so-pricey (?) items from her various baby registries.

Just sayin'.

QEII?

Nope.

Delusional?

YEP.

Kim has absolutely NO clue of what a big-time pretender to ANY throne that she truly is.

And BTW . . .

The name "Royal Reign" ALMOST kinda makes the name "North West" seem pedestrian and bland in comparison, don't it?

SMH.
    Last edited by ness; 06-11-2014 at 11:10 PM.
    libgirl2 and Eastcoastmom like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Since nobody mentioned Lil Kim's daughter's name in this thread, I'll post it--Royal Reign.

And an $8000 stroller? What the heck makes it so expensive? That's about what my dad paid for my first car! Why do you need more than one stroller? The baby can only be in one at a time.
    LOL! Always thinking of the practical, love that Pikachu!

Liked some of Lil Kim's music and did like her on DWTS, she was an attractive woman then. But WOW. How can someone look in the mirror and think she looks alright?

The baby name isn't so bad I guess, but poor thing has to look at that mug, possibly up close. *shudder*
    libgirl2 likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

NESS!!!!!!

You are HYSTERICAL!!!!!

GREAT post!!!! LOL
    ness likes this.
    KAREN

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    No.

ERII 'Lil Kim is NOT.

However, "Queen B" IS one of her showbiz monikers. So, after I'd gotten myself up off the floor where I'd collapsed in a howling fit of laughter upon hearing what she'd named her daughter, I DID stop, reflect, and admit that, given just WHOSE kid this IS, the name wasn't really THAT much of a surprise.

Hilarious?

Yep.

Surprise?

Nope.

See below . . .

https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.ne...jpg?1342239849

What REALLY scares me is that maybe this kid'll grow up and NOT change that name when she reaches a legal age to be able to do so.

Worse yet, she just MIGHT even hook up with Jermaine Jackson's son --- JERMAJESTY! --- somewhere down the road.

Jermajesty (Jermaine Jackson) - Top 10 Wacky Celebrity Baby Names - TIME

(Well, Jermaine was definitely right about ONE thing, at least: It's pretty much guaranteed that nobody'll be able to say his kid's name without laughing!)

But, can you guys just IMAGINE this story:

"BREAKING NEWS! It was announced today that Jermajesty and Royal Reign Jackson became the proud parents of Kingdom Come Jackson."

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Kim giving a shout-out to her fans for 8K baby strollers, and such?

Tacky beyond BELIEF.

And her FACE?

Well, when she was on DWTS (partnered with Derek, IIRC), she'd ALREADY done a tango or two with a scalpel. So, she didn't exactly appear as God made her, THEN.

But, from these latest pics, I've got to say that I think it's completely plausible that she might've used whatever loot she got from that appearance for more "improvements" to her mug. 'Cause --- to ME, at least! --- she sure as HELL looks a LOT worse NOW than she did when she appeared on DWTS.

And having champagne tastes and a beer pocketbook would be a GOOOOOD reason for her to give a shout-out to her fans to provide her with pricey and not-so-pricey (?) items from her various baby registries.

Just sayin'.

QEII?

Nope.

Delusional?

YEP.

Kim has absolutely NO clue of what a big-time pretender to ANY throne that she truly is.

And BTW . . .

The name "Royal Reign" ALMOST kinda makes the name "North West" seem pedestrian and bland in comparison, don't it?

SMH.
    "BREAKING NEWS! It was announced today that Jermajesty and Royal Reign Jackson became the proud parents of Kingdom Come Jackson." comedy gold

I have NO idea who this lady is, but just have to say that ness, you do have a way with words. Your posts never fail to elicit a chuckle and sometimes downright guffaw from me.
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    NESS!!!!!!

You are HYSTERICAL!!!!!

GREAT post!!!! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    "BREAKING NEWS! It was announced today that Jermajesty and Royal Reign Jackson became the proud parents of Kingdom Come Jackson." comedy gold

I have NO idea who this lady is, but just have to say that ness, you do have a way with words. Your posts never fail to elicit a chuckle and sometimes downright guffaw from me.

Awwww . . .

Gee, thanks, momrek and Ecm!

I just calls 'em like I SEES 'em!

Last edited by ness; 06-22-2014 at 12:51 AM.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post

Awwww . . .

Gee, thanks, momrek and Ecm!

I just calls 'em like I SEES 'em!
    YES you do and that is what I love about ALL your posts!!!!

KAREN

Chelsea Clinton had her baby and named her something nice and normal!
    Chelsea Clinton Gives Birth To Baby Girl: Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky - ABC News
    ness, momrek06 and Miss Scarlet like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Oh, I love the name Charlotte!
    momrek06 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Chelsea Clinton had her baby and named her something nice and normal!
    Chelsea Clinton Gives Birth To Baby Girl: Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky - ABC News
    Such a lovely name.
    Punkin and momrek06 like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Oh me too, I love Charlotte!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread