+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Celebaby News: aka "What NOT to name your kid"

Re: Celebaby News: aka "What NOT to name your kid"

Sure are! I didn't know they were a couple. I guess that explains the random pop in of Idina Menzel on Private Practice the other night. It seemed weird and off putting somehow. I thought it was just because I don't care for her as an actress really. They both did RENT right? I wonder if that is where they became a couple. Anyway, I wander.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3398387;
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer and How I Met Your Mom actress, Alyson Hannigan, and her husband, actor Alexis Denisof, have welcomed their first child together. The new baby girl, named Satyana Denisof, was born on March 24th in Los Angeles. That's the same day as Alyson's birthday!

Satyana? I don't like names I have to actively think about not mispronouncing,
    and my mouth naturally wants to say Satanya. I have a feeling for the rest of this child's life, I won't be the first or last to say it.

I like the name, it's very ethnic like their last name. I think the spelling could be better, lol.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I've always thought that Idina had this ugly/pretty thing going on(her face, yeah i got that from Tyrant!), but ultimately i find her stunning and i love that she's married to Taye. I hope that they have a ton of babies together.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3398687;
    Sure are! I didn't know they were a couple. I guess that explains the random pop in of Idina Menzel on Private Practice the other night. It seemed weird and off putting somehow. I thought it was just because I don't care for her as an actress really. They both did RENT right? I wonder if that is where they became a couple. Anyway, I wander.
    Yes, they first became a couple doing RENT... they've been married for... I think 7 years now.

Idina does have a long nose that in some shots doesn't look so attractive, but more often than not I find her absolutely beautiful. And I adore her theater work/singing (I first fell in love with her in Aida) so that even ups her attractiveness for me. I think she's getting better in her tv/movie work so it was nice to catch her on Thursday.

She has a self-titled .com webpage if others want to f/up on her.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3398387;
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer and How I Met Your Mom actress, Alyson Hannigan, and her husband, actor Alexis Denisof, have welcomed their first child together. The new baby girl, named Satyana Denisof, was born on March 24th in Los Angeles. That's the same day as Alyson's birthday!
    Awww, a Buffy baby!

FORT Newbie

I love unusual baby names but I do think you should be a bit more considerate about it sometimes - case in point, Jordan and Peter Andre's daughter is called Princess Tiaamii. The mind truly boggles.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Danny Bonaduce's kids are Countess Isabella & Count Dante. Always thought it a little strange.
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

No one commenting today on Nicole Richie's new baby's name?

Sparrow James Midnight Madden *sigh* Harlow I like. Sparrow? Not so much. What the heck?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3697236;
    No one commenting today on Nicole Richie's new baby's name?

Sparrow James Midnight Madden *sigh* Harlow I like. Sparrow? Not so much. What the heck?
    Boy or a girl? LOL I like Midnight for some reason.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3697240;
    Boy or a girl? LOL I like Midnight for some reason.
    Boy according to the article. I like a lot of "nature" names, but I don't care for Sparrow. I think it is the "spare" sound - it makes me think of a stingy person. I also really enjoyed The Dark Half by Stephen King, but I never felt quite the same way about sparrows after that!

+ Reply to Thread