+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paris: Our favorite city, our least favorite Hilton

Paris: Our favorite city, our least favorite Hilton

It amazed me that we've been handling "all things Paris" in the main "Celebrity News" topic all of this time. I mean there's so much, even if it all ultimately means so little!

I just notice this item:

Paris Hilton creating a new superhero based on herself.

Paris Hilton creating a new superhero based on herself.

The hotel heiress has been working with Stan Lee, who co-created the Spider-Man comic books, to invent a character for a new MTV cartoon.

She said: “Actually, I've created a superhero with Stan Lee, which is based on me, and we're doing a cartoon right now with MTV.”

While Paris refused to divulge any details of the new collaboration, she did reveal her favorite superhero power.

She said: “I’d love to be invisible - that would be fun!”

Paris is no stranger to lending her name to various projects.

The 27-year-old beauty has her own perfume range, a line of hair extensions, a footwear line, and will release a sports collection later this year.

She also promotes RICH Prosecco, an Italian sparkling wine sold in cans instead of bottles.

Paris – who is currently dating Good Charlotte rocker Benji Madden – tried her luck at singing when she released her debut album ‘Paris’ in 2006, and also attempted to display her writing skills with autobiographical book ‘Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose’, released in 2004.

Paris has starred in movies including ‘House of Wax’, ‘The Hottie and the Nottie’ and can soon be seen in ‘Repo! The Genetic Opera’.
    Super Paris. The world trembles at her power. Yeah. Sort of like they did for Pam Anderson's "Stripperella" (another genius collaboration with Stan Lee--who's establishing a really disturbing trend here...)

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Re: Paris: Our favorite city, our least favorite Hilton

I'm really starting to like Paris lately. She's growing on me looks-wise. I've seen some very flattering pictures lately. And I've heard from interviewers that she really is sweet and smart. I know she's famous for being famous. And that she's not as hot as Kim Kardashian (who has the same claim to fame). But I think she'll make it and not be a complete train wreck in her life.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

I have to kindly disagree. While she's been inthe news a lot less lately, she still grates on me every time I see her picture. I think that all of these celebutards need to just go away. It's not only Paris, but all of them!

The hotel heiress has been working with Stan Lee
    Stan Lee really should be ashamed of himself. He doesn't need the money and he is already well established as a hero amongst the geek crowd - I can't conceive what of any value he is getting from this "collaboration".
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3169066;
    Stan Lee really should be ashamed of himself. He doesn't need the money and he is already well established as a hero amongst the geek crowd - I can't conceive what of any value he is getting from this "collaboration".
    The same thing he got from Pam Anderson?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3169075;
    The same thing he got from Pam Anderson?
    Yeah, but what is the value in that?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread