+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 347 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189 ... LastLast
Like Tree821Likes

Thread: Rest In Peace.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Rest In Peace.

I'm sure he couldn't care less.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3927204;
    I heard that Gary Coleman's widow really wasn't married to him and that she can't afford to bury him. Also that his parents wanted him buried elsewhere then what his will stipulates. Even now that he is dead people are arguing over him.
    Yes, I read that they divorced in 2008 BUT really loved each deeply and were planning a vow renewal when he died. I believe my evening news stated that LAST night after she made an appearance on Good Morning America yesterday morn.

There was some discussion also that the (police) authorities went back to the house they shared in Utah and said absolutely everything was in order, well cared for and neat.

I also read that she took pics of him after he died and she is shopping those around.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3926192;
    There are now photos of Gary Coleman dying and dead being shopped around to tabloids. Guess who's trying to sell them. That's right: his "widow." What a piece of trash.
    I heard that on the radio this morning. What a piece of work she is. She sure doesn't act like someone who was in love with her husband.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3928185;
    I heard that on the radio this morning. What a piece of work she is. She sure doesn't act like someone who was in love with her husband.
    No kidding. I'd HIGHLY doubt that she was "deeply" in love with him and looking forward to remarrying him. I totally call b.s. on that. Everything I'd read about her statements and behavior since his death indicate that he was nothing more than a meal ticket for her. He deserved better than that. Hell, everyone deserves better than that.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3928251;
    No kidding. I'd HIGHLY doubt that she was "deeply" in love with him and looking forward to remarrying him. I totally call b.s. on that. Everything I'd read about her statements and behavior since his death indicate that he was nothing more than a meal ticket for her. He deserved better than that. Hell, everyone deserves better than that.
    The 911 call said it all. Any wife who deeply loved her husband would be trying to help him rather than whining to the operator that blood makes her have seizures. Whatever, lady. He did deserve better than that.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

This woman is the creepiest crawler that ever crawled. It's a shame Gary's death is more about her than him.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Horrible. I heard about the tab photos but not that his ex was selling them. Please, please, let her be investigated. What was she doing taking photos of his death, anyway?!

Are these photos of him in the hospital, after the machine was unplugged or at the 'crime scene'? I fully believe she caused his injuries. This is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3928625;
    Horrible. I heard about the tab photos but not that his ex was selling them. Please, please, let her be investigated. What was she doing taking photos of his death, anyway?!

Are these photos of him in the hospital, after the machine was unplugged or at the 'crime scene'? I fully believe she caused his injuries. This is horrible.
    It still seems to be a mystery as to HOW Gary died. Ex said he came home and she was upstairs sick in bed with the flu. He asked her if she wanted anything to eat and she said yes. He went downstairs to the kitchen and next thing she hears is a LOUD CRASH. She got up and went downstairs and could see blood everywhere and called 911.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought they said there was a seizure, which could account for the loud crash. He did have a history of such.

I went to school with a girl that had seizures, and there could be huge crashes when she hit the floor.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3928130;

I also read that she took pics of him after he died and she is shopping those around.
    They are apparently posted on globemagazine.come and are in the print version of Globe Magazine today. I really hope I don't see them in the grocery store check out line. It grosses me out that someone would do that to someone they were supposed to love.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread