+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 356 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Rest In Peace.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Rest In Peace.

I saw this coming across the bottom of E! and couldn't believe it. How horrible, and how young MsFroggy, I agree with you about 8 Mile. That's one of my favorite movies and Brittany was great in it. She seemed to be able to adapt to any role that she played and did it so well.

I really hope that is has nothing to do with drugs, perscription or otherwise, but I have a bad feeling that it does. If that is the case then I say what a shame.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

One of the articles I read said that reports indicated that she died of "natural causes." I'm sorry, but when a 32 year old woman dies, there's nothing natural about it.

I loved her in Little Black Book. I keep hearing her sing "The Spy Who Loved Me," while lying on the bathroom floor in that movie. She had such a pretty voice.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Especially a full cardiac arrest. That's unusual in itself for a 32 year old. Most likely the real cause will be released after all the standard investigating is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3773516;
    I loved her in Little Black Book. I keep hearing her sing "The Spy Who Loved Me," while lying on the bathroom floor in that movie. She had such a pretty voice.
    Oh, I know! I loved that scene! It was so sad but she did have a beautiful voice. I also loved her in that movie she did with Dakota Fanning...where she was her nanny. She was so talented.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Young people can and do develop heart disease for no apparent reason. It's fairly uncommon, but it does happen. Sometimes it's congenital with symptoms that just don't manifest and it isn't diagnosed. I don't know much about Britanny Murphy; maybe she did have drug and/or eating disorder problems, but it could just as easily be neither.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3773574;
    . . . . I also loved her in that movie she did with Dakota Fanning...where she was her nanny.

Uptown Girls - one of my favorites.

It is sad. So young. If you look at IMDB, she had quite a few jobs lately. There are 4 movies marked as "post-production" and one that was on-going.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Only An Opinion

Karen Carpenter died of cardiac arrest (same age 32) due to Anorexia. Brittany lost a lot of weight after Clueless. I wouldn't be surprised if she died because of anorexia.

So sad when someone so young dies. I really liked Brittany Murphy, she was a great actress. Girl, Interrupted is one of my favourite movies and Brittany's preformance in it is excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister;3773233;
    And now I read here that Jennifer Jones has passed too. I loved her in The Barrets of Wimpole Street and Since You Went Away.
    Really? Oh, wow. She was also in Summer of '42, wasn't she? One of my mother's favorite actresses. Jones was so beautiful.

Gives me the chills, both of these stories.

+ Reply to Thread