+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 324 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast
Like Tree520Likes

Thread: Rest In Peace.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Re: Rest In Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3491734;
    ...And, as far as his going barefoot in his 70's, perhaps he never read that memo that says - Once you get to be of a certain age, you must never appear barefoot and / or engage in sexual relations because that can only be done by younger people.
    i hope 46 is still considered "younger" LOL

I used to think like that when I was 20....30 was old, then 40 was old, 50 was old, now I am thinking that maybe 60 is old, but I hope I am never that old that I cannot have some "fun" The young attitude will change as the young get old(er)
    There's no place like home!

100 is old and that is that! Anything younger is a spring pup!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yeah, same here Captain. I will be 54 in Sept. and hubby turned 57 in March. Back in my 20's, those ages were considered old to me. I definitely remember my parents' 25th wedding anniversary and thinking that they were old then. I am now married 29 years and when hubs and I married, we were older than my parents when they got married. Today is their 59th wedding anniversary.

So, we definitely do change our attitude as we age. Now most of us say age is just a number. Inside, I still feel like I did in my 20s. Outside, well every now and then the knees or the back act up but, oh well, that too shall pass!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3493957;
    And us old folks could say the same about the younger generation, but we know you'll be where we are one day and realize the same things we realized: that when we were young, we knew nothing too.

An actor or actress has a job just like anyone else. Yes, it's more public than some of us, but it's still a job and when they are NOT on the job, they deserve just as much private life as the rest of us have when we leave work.

Well said
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3494045;
    Yeah, same here Captain. I will be 54 in Sept. and hubby turned 57 in March. Back in my 20's, those ages were considered old to me. I definitely remember my parents' 25th wedding anniversary and thinking that they were old then. I am now married 29 years and when hubs and I married, we were older than my parents when they got married. Today is their 59th wedding anniversary.

So, we definitely do change our attitude as we age. Now most of us say age is just a number. Inside, I still feel like I did in my 20s. Outside, well every now and then the knees or the back act up but, oh well, that too shall pass!
    Yeah...most of us (but not all of us) mature!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh yeah, the whole age thing with the kinky sex makes it lots more ewwy. I asked all my friends and we are all in agreement, old people need to shut it down, dudes.
    I didn't realize there was an age limit on performing certain sexual activities with your partner. Where can I find that list because lord knows I wouldn't want to offend anyone by what I do in the privacy of my own home.

And by the way all you youngsters need to stop all this public display of affection because I asked all my friends and we find it icky.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3494365 View Post
    I didn't realize there was an age limit on performing certain sexual activities with your partner. Where can I find that list because lord knows I wouldn't want to offend anyone by what I do in the privacy of my own home.

And by the way all you youngsters need to stop all this public display of affection because I asked all my friends and we find it icky.
    What about we old farts who are into PDAs and weird sex stuff behind closed doors?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Freaks.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OK, I'll own it/up. I'd rather be freaky than old & crabby. OK, I am crabby. And old.

So basically I'd rather be freaky than dead.

+ Reply to Thread