+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree526Likes

Thread: Rest In Peace.

Re: Rest In Peace.

Yes Mick and L'wren were currently a couple, "rumor" was she found out about some of Mick's dalliances since he has been away on tour and had a complete breakdown...cancelled a fashion show she was going to put on because of it. So heartbreaking.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

That really is sad. After ten years of being together, one would think she would know that Mick is not a monogamy kind of person. I thought everyone knew that about Mick. It was a huge problem with every woman he's ever been with according to all the reports and even Mick himself. He was crazy in love with Jerry Hall, but had a child with another woman while with her. THEN he tried to claim he was NOT technically married to Jerry after pretending to be for many years. I think I'm recalling this correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    This is very sad news. Was she currently dating Jagger?

I found this. Although Mick is on tour, I think they were still a couple.
    L'Wren Scott found dead in Manhattan apartment of apparent suicide | Fox News

I have admired and enjoyed David Brenner for many years. He brought so much laughter to this earth. Rest in peace David.
    Nice of FOX News to call a successful fashion designer a "celebrity stylist." Somebody didn't do their research.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I'm now hearing that she had a lot of debt, but not sure that was the cause. And that those closest to her cannot believe she did this. They are in disbelief, so apparently, she hadn't been showing signs of depression or being overwhelmed. And she called and requested her assistant to come over and then commits suicide before the person arrived. Odd, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm now hearing that she had a lot of debt, but not sure that was the cause. And that those closest to her cannot believe she did this. They are in disbelief, so apparently, she hadn't been showing signs of depression or being overwhelmed. And she called and requested her assistant to come over and then commits suicide before the person arrived. Odd, IMO.
    Cry for help maybe? maybe she thought someone would arrive? its all very sad
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Nice of FOX News to call a successful fashion designer a "celebrity stylist." Somebody didn't do their research.
    Fox News? Oxymoron.
    Miss_Griss, Florimel and Debb70 like this.

I used to love watching this... butter and bacon anyone?

BBC News - TV cook Clarissa Dickson Wright dies
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

A person who plans to suicide and calls somebody shortly before wants to make sure they are found.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

ABC's bit tonight said that she and Jagger met at a shoot 10 years ago and she was a stylist. She has gone on to be one of the fashion designers in demand traveling to London, Paris and New York for her work.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I used to love watching this... butter and bacon anyone?

BBC News - TV cook Clarissa Dickson Wright dies
    Aw, now both of the Fat Ladies are gone. I used to love watching them too.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread