+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree864Likes

Thread: Rest In Peace.

FORT Fogey

Re: Rest In Peace.

If a drug addict has put the needle in his arm countles times before, got the high, and then come back for more, that is the expected outcome -- not overdose. If you put a gun to your head and pull the trigger, you know the outcome is death. I think the more accurate comparison would be getting behind the wheel of a car drunk. Sometimes, it ends in death. Many other times, it ends in you getting home and wondering how.

I'm not sure if this topic should be on the Celebrity thread or this one. Has anyone heard the reports from the National Enquire about Philip Seymore Hoffman? It involves a male friend who found his body. I really hope they know what they are talking about and this is not just some attempt to add more scandal to the story. To make allegations that aren't true after someone's death is so low.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm not sure if this topic should be on the Celebrity thread or this one. Has anyone heard the reports from the National Enquire about Philip Seymore Hoffman? It involves a male friend who found his body. I really hope they know what they are talking about and this is not just some attempt to add more scandal to the story. To make allegations that aren't true after someone's death is so low.
    Just saw this, Debb. Not sure of any credibility in this article.

'I was Philip Seymour Hoffman's gay lover and I saw him freebasing cocaine the night before he died' says the writer who found his body | Mail Online
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

I think my first response to that story is what is the allegation? We all know now that he had a deadly drug habit, so that's neither news nor an allegation. If he had a gay lover, who cares? Maybe I'm defining the word wrong, but to me allegation implies something bad, and having a lover of the same sex would not be.

I think that if Philip had until recently been in a long term relationship with the mother of his three children, then alleging that he was with another lover, seems to only add pain to his family.
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.

That's odd, when I first saw an interview with PSH I thought he was gay ,not that would matter to me. I just loved his acting. OTOH when someone passes. Creeps come out of the woodwork
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

What do you think "freebasing" is? I've heard of it but no clue what it is.

FORT Fogey

Freebasing is done to some drugs to remove ingredients that are added for the normal ways of ingesting the drug. Crack is cocaine that has been freebased. It makes a drug like cocaine that is normally snorted into a form that can be smoked or injected.
    Punkin likes this.

How about these guys give up the supplier of the drugs they use, or see others using - that never seems to happen!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    How about these guys give up the supplier of the drugs they use, or see others using - that never seems to happen!
    So far it appears 4 have been arrested in the PSH case.

Source: 4 arrested in Philip Seymour Hoffman drug probe - CNN.com
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread