+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree692Likes

Thread: Rest In Peace.

Re: Rest In Peace.

He played Det. Barry Frost in Rizzoli and Isles (TNT). He was Rizzoli's (Angie Harmon) partner and will be missed in this show. He was only 29. How sad to see a young man with a promising career end things this way. RIP.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I am shocked! I watch Rizzoli and Isles and thought he was great in the part of Detective Frost.

His character was grounded and calm and the perfect foil for Rizzoli's more "emotional" character ... and he was helpful to Rizzoli's brother on the show who is a young/new detective. I found him integral to the story lines. I thought he had an eye for a young female officer too so there was possible character growth?

I don't know. We never do know with these things. It is really. really sad.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

My daughter watched Jet Jackson many years ago - I think she was about 10 years old at the time.

Twenty-nine is so very young. How does life get THAT bad when you've only been around the block a few times?
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

OMG. I am a huge fan of Rizzoli & Isles and he is a key character as Rizzoli's detective partner. Wow.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I was so shocked to hear of Lee Thompson Young passing. So sad, and from all accounts, a complete shock to friends & family. I can't believe the Famous Jett Jackson is gone so young. His adult career was really getting of the ground, and he seemed to be making the transition well. Evidently not, with his decision to take his life

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Truly, truly sad.

RIP, Lee Thompson Young.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I saw that about Elmore Leonard, one of my favorite authors. A lot of people may know him more from his films and tv. They include among others, Get Shorty, 3:10 to Yuma, Mr. Majestik, and several episodes of Justified.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

"To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Oh, I am saddened to hear about Julie Harris. She was one of our very best both on Broadway and in films..
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread