+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree319Likes

Thread: Rest In Peace.

Re: Rest In Peace.

Wow! Pretty shocking! So sad!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Re: 7/13 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Wow....completely off topic for this thread, but I'm shocked and so saddened - Cory Montieth (Finn from Glee) was found dead in his hotel room
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Re: 7/13 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Wow....completely off topic for this thread, but I'm shocked and so saddened - Cory Montieth (Finn from Glee) was found dead in his hotel room
    That is so sad. F****** Drugs.

So, so sad. I thought this was some sort of hoax when I woke up to texts about it, but shocked to find out it was true. So talented and so young to be gone so soon.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Foul play is not suspected, I would think it has something to do with drugs - he has had a very troubled past.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

We haven't watched GLEE in some time. Too many changes with new people coming in and regulars "leaving" to go here or there. I know it's about high school and everyone leaves eventually, but it had become disjointed and I really couldn't find the emotion to care for the would-be-freshmen like I had done for the originals.

It's hard to remember sometimes that these "kids" are actually grown-ups with real world problems.

Cory always seemed like a sweet person when you'd watch him give interviews or appear on talk shows. It's easy to suspect drugs given his past. So many talented people gave into the demons. Rest in Peace Cory. Hope you left this world gently.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Drugs since age 13? How sad. It's more likely, than not, that that's what took him out.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh no....I just saw this. He did seem like such a sweet guy in interviews. This sucks.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    We haven't watched GLEE in some time. Too many changes with new people coming in and regulars "leaving" to go here or there. I know it's about high school and everyone leaves eventually, but it had become disjointed and I really couldn't find the emotion to care for the would-be-freshmen like I had done for the originals.

It's hard to remember sometimes that these "kids" are actually grown-ups with real world problems.

Cory always seemed like a sweet person when you'd watch him give interviews or appear on talk shows. It's easy to suspect drugs given his past. So many talented people gave into the demons. Rest in Peace Cory. Hope you left this world gently.
    I was a rabid fan the first season as it reminded me of my days in h.s. chorus without all of the drama. But then, I too, sort of became disinterested and stopped watching.

I had read that he had substance abuse issues as a teen and went to rehab at the age of 19. Those old demons resurfaced and he recently completed another stint. I am so saddened to hear this terrible news. Prayers for his family and Lea and may his soul rest in peace.

I'm shocked.
    First because he was 31. I knew he wasn't the kid he portrayed on TV, but I figured he was around 25 at most.
    Second because of the drug history. I had no idea about any of that.
    Last because it's such a tragedy & waste of a promising life. He had what so many want or would love to have.

I just can't comprehend why so many stars or otherwise successful people would get themselves to that point in their lives & allow drugs in to ruin it for them. Enjoy the fruits of your labor & success with the luxuries the rest of us can't afford, but leave the body & mind destroying carp out of it.

Just makes no sense to me.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

+ Reply to Thread